Outrageous: Trump's Campaign Manager Lewandowski Arrested For Battery On Ex-Breitbart Reporter

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
So this is what they've decided to come up with to get Ted Cruz's affairs off the front page? This is a politically motivated persecution of a innocent patriot.

Here's the alleged incriminating video released by police showing the alleged battery on Michelle Fields.

Twitter

Last edited:
So this is what they've decided to come up with to get Ted Cruz's affairs off the front page? This is a politically motivated persecution of a innocent patriot.

Twitter

He will have his day in court and found not guilty then he will have another day in court taking the accuser for all she has, but if found guilty, well I will rely on you to make excuses for his criminal behavior...

ZOM (zionist occupied media) douchebag Tapper on CNN has been told to run with this ridiculous story. Curious as to how the DA was told to press charges. Was it the US Justice Dept? The one that refuses to charge Hillary?

• Banned
ZOM (zionist occupied media) douchebag Tapper on CNN has been told to run with this ridiculous story. Curious as to how the DA was told to press charges. Was it the US Justice Dept? The one that refuses to charge Hillary?
This was done to knock Cruz's sex scandal off the radar.

Just another example of the thugs that trumps surrounds around himself with.

I notice in the video a fat douchebag with a beard, goofy glasses and apparently wearing pajamas appears to attempt to distract The Donald's campaign manager before Field's brushed up against The Donald with her trolling questions. They seem to have been working together.

First, you clearly haven't gotten the talking points. He wasn't "arrested"

Second, the video shows him grabbing her. She has bruises. What the heck did you expect was going to happen? He might beat the charges. I'd arrange for a dismissal but that would probably require an apology and anger management.

Third, there is far more evidence here than there is in your phony affair scandal. I'd this was anyone other than trump you'd be calling for jail time.

The qu33r Chuck "comb what little hair is left forward" Todd has the chutzpah to imply this idiotic situation is a result of The Donald rather than the ZOM's relentless attempts to smear The Donald. The other thing this reveals is that Cruz and Kasich are neocon douchebags, and just as slimy as Hillary!

CNN just got blitzed by showing live footage of The Donald. The Donald pwnd the liar Fields who falsely accused his campaign manager and by extension, pwnd the ZOM, Cruz and Kasich, Hillary, Sanders and Obama. He used Field's own words to prove she lied. Then he went on to rant about Romney. :p Wolf Blitzer had to quickly cut back to the studio since The Donald Train was roaring down the tracks!

Hah if her dumb self wants to waste her or donors money on that mindless case. Then go for it, because you clearly see no "dragging" over exaggeration. I even think Fields was trying to agitate him purposely. Perhaps this is all a stunt she wanted to create so the MSM can spin. Corey wont be guilty for sh**. Though she has to realize he is a Presidential candidate. She was grabbing at him at first. Reason why Corey said hey you can't do that! This will only help Trump for the reason that he's wrongfully attacked by the media lady named Michelle Fields.

Secret Service told her to stop. And she lied her ass off in the original reporting of what happened to her.

"Lewandowski can be seen putting his arm up to block the journalist. In doing so, he also appears to grab her arm for less than a second as he moves on.

This is all rather different from what Ms Fields herself claimed had happened when she wrote about it for her then employer, Breitbart.com: ‘I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground but was able to maintain my balance. Nevertheless I was shaken. Campaign managers aren’t supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground.’

Oh puh-lease.

I’ve watched the video multiple times and cannot conceive any sensible interpretation that he is committing any kind of deliberate assault."

Read more: The video of Trump campaign manager assaulting reporter is ridiculous
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hah if her dumb self wants to waste her or donors money on that mindless case. Then go for it, because you clearly see no "dragging" over exaggeration. I even think Fields was trying to agitate him purposely. Perhaps this is all a stunt she wanted to create so the MSM can spin. Corey wont be guilty for sh**. Though she has to realize he is a Presidential candidate. She was grabbing at him at first. Reason why Corey said hey you can't do that! This will only help Trump for the reason that he's wrongfully attacked by the media lady named Michelle Fields.

I think this is just another so called journalist who wants the news to be about her.

Forum List

Back