Over half want to punch Phrump in a face

You people and your hate has put this country's needs on hold for 8 years. We have about had enough of that.
Can you explain that? Your feelings don't count.

Maybe not to you. That's fine but the vast majority of Americans are totally done with GOP obstructionism.

You will lose your majorities in Congress and Hillary will have her way with whatever she intends to do. I don't care. I'm just glad that you people won't be in charge any more.

I think this is interesting seeing as how you're condemning Trump for his violent rhetoric, then posting things like this.

Absolutely pathetic.

Did I say I wanted to punch Phrump in the face? No, but it seems a lot of Americans do.
But here you are, just like Trump, encouraging violent behavior against someone. You, my friend are no different than he is.

Face it Trumpeteers, your delusional nut job has backed himself into a corner of being a hateful scam artist clown. The vast majority of Americans view him with disdain.

You people and your hate has put this country's needs on hold for 8 years. We have about had enough of that.

Maybe not to you. That's fine but the vast majority of Americans are totally done with GOP obstructionism.

You will lose your majorities in Congress and Hillary will have her way with whatever she intends to do. I don't care. I'm just glad that you people won't be in charge any more.
In other words, you're full of shit. Just what I thought. Oh, and you can thank the GOP for any economic decent news of late by cutting spending growth. You may hate it but that's tough shit. People are tired of you commie assholes digging our grave.

In other words, you're full of shit. Just what I thought. Oh, and you can thank the GOP for any economic decent news of late by cutting spending growth. You may hate it but that's tough shit. People are tired of you commie assholes digging our grave.

How does cutting spending growth boost the economy?

Less taxes = more money in your pocket and helps the market. Reckless spending does the opposite.

Less taxes = more money in your pocket and helps the market. Reckless spending does the opposite.

We haven't had a tax cut lately.

Less spending also means more people out of work when government employees are laid off and when private businesses get less business from the government.

Only the three stooges educated hate filled left would consider a "punch in the face" to be funny. I wonder what scientific standards if any were met the "on line poll" but it's interesting that 14% of the persons polled would punch a woman (Hillary) in the face.

Crazed anti-Trump protester arrested for assaulting police horse enthusiastically supports the premise of this thread!

Assaulted police horse.png

Woman who allegedly slapped police horse at KC Trump rally is arrested
P.S.- Online poll is online poll because...partisanship.

We haven't had a tax cut lately.
Most of us still enjoy the Bush cuts. Raising taxes will help or hurt the economy?

Oh perfect! NOW I am a communist? You people...and I use the term loosely... are so wrapped up in hate and intolerance that the only reply to any that don't buy into your brand of hatred and jack boot politics is that they are lefties or libs or NOW communists.

You are a laughable loon.

Don't look now you fucking moron but most of the card carrying republicans don't support Trump either. They hate him. I suppose they are all commies also.

All of you Trump dumps are starting to act like rats in a trap. You know the end is near so you have no moves left but to lash out insanely calling names and knashing you teeth.

The one thing you never do is take responsibility for your mistakes. THAT is what is destroying the GOP. YOU choose to support the very vehicle that is tearing the GOP apart and are willing to ride it into the dirt regardless of the "consequences". You may eventually have to get acquainted with that word.

Oh perfect! NOW I am a communist? You people...and I use the term loosely... are so wrapped up in hate and intolerance that the only reply to any that don't buy into your brand of hatred and jack boot politics is that they are lefties or libs or NOW communists.

Don't look now you fucking moron but most of the card carrying republicans don't support Trump either. They hate him. I suppose they are all commies also.

All of you Trump dumps are starting to act like rats in a trap. You know the end is near so you have no moves left but to lash out insanely calling names and knashing you teeth.

The one thing you never do is take responsibility for your mistakes. THAT is what is destroying the GOP. YOU choose to support the very vehicle that is tearing the GOP apart and are willing to ride it into the dirt regardless of the "consequences". You may eventually have to get acquainted with that word.
One thing, asshole. You throw the words "you people" around then cry if someone labels you. maybe internet discusssions aren't for you. You're too much of a pussy.

I asked you to explain your comment "You people and your hate has put this country's needs on hold for 8 years" and said emotions wouldn't do for an answer.

LOL

Meh,

The left, with their hearts full of hate, and their heads filled with shit.

Violence is their way.

Look at the OWS shitters and the Ferguson rioters, violence is the heart of the left.

They are just crying because Trump is turning their own shit back on them.

One thing, asshole. You throw the words "you people" around then cry if someone labels you. maybe internet discusssions aren't for you. You're too much of a pussy.

I asked you to explain your comment "You people and your hate has put this country's needs on hold for 8 years" and said emotions wouldn't do for an answer.

LOL

OK... You are not really people. I'll concede that.

You are knuckle dragging Neanderthals.

If you didn't understand my reference then nothing I could say will get you up to speed in this thread.

Trump will lose badly if he makes it to the nomination and totally destroy the GOP in the process.

These are not just my words. They are the words of the last several candidates behind Trump and Lindsey Graham among others.

Then fact that you don't "get it" among many other facts will make it a real hoot as your dreams of a fascist society are dashed in November.

I predict among other things that several key republicans in congress will choose not to run as they are smart enough to see the door closing on the GOP this November.

Now you have been reduced to just calling me and others juvenile names.

Obviously you have just given up. I don't blame you.

Forum List

Back