Palin - Obama made america an "unfunded charity" for illegals

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Why don't all repubs talk like this? Because most are taking huge bribes from the illegal alien lobby.

Palin: Obama's America an 'Unfunded Charity' for Illegals to Overrun

19 Jul 2014,
On Saturday, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin accused President Barack Obama of knowingly allowing turning American into an "unfunded charity" for illegal immigrants to invade and overrun.

Referring to Obama as "the DREAMweaver," Palin said when Congress declined to pass amnesty legislation, Obama "waved his magic wand" and enacted his own.

"And that created the current crisis as illegals are pouring in to collect what he illegally promised them," Palin said at the Western Conservative Summit in Colorado. "If Obama won't obey the law and secure the borders, it's not immigration, it's invasion

She asked Democrats whether they support the Obama Doctrine, which she said was: 'Break the law, get a reward."

dang it my dear, I posted the same eight minuets after you

mods do as you wish, merge, delete mine,

but she is RIGHT on..who is speaking UP FOR you the people IN THE COUNTRY?

SPEAK UP or sit and let them run all over you

*Palin - Obama made america an "unfunded charity" for illegals

Palin clearly has a need to further exhibit her ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and its case law, as well as the fact that she's a moronic partisan hack.

Her only relevance is to represent the ignorance and hate of those who agree with her.

Palin clearly has a need to further exhibit her ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and its case law, as well as the fact that she's a moronic partisan hack.

Her only relevance is to represent the ignorance and hate of those who agree with her.

whoa, a one trick pony
Quote: Originally Posted by C_Clayton_Jones View Post
Quote:
Palin: Obama's America an 'Unfunded Charity' for Illegals to Overrun

lol, you have that need more than she does

carry on...your ignorance, hate and intolerance shine bright
who knew...:badgrin::eusa_clap:

Last edited:
dang it my dear, I posted the same eight minuets after you

mods do as you wish, merge, delete mine,

but she is RIGHT on..who is speaking UP FOR you the people IN THE COUNTRY?

SPEAK UP or sit and let them run all over you

As i explained in the OP no one is speaking for the american people on the issue of illegals. They're all raking in big bribes from the illegal alien lobby. The IAL runs america.

Case law? That was demolished in bush v gore 2000. As for the constitution, where does it say illegal invaders get amnesty? THINK

Nothing in the Constitution says we have to let in thousands of illegal aliens and provide them with schooling, housing, food and medical care. They should all be immediately put on a bus back to where they came from.

Case law? That was demolished in bush v gore 2000. As for the constitution, where does it say illegal invaders get amnesty? THINK

In the immigration law signed in 2008...They essentially have a due process issue which must be addressed before they are deported..Some have been deported already.

Last edited:
People, do not ELECT these same people to run our lives OR COUNTRY again

remember, if YOU LIKE your plan YOU CAN KEEP your plan?

you are being hosed, used, lied to and all with a smile on their faces

Nothing in the Constitution says we have to let in thousands of illegal aliens and provide them with schooling, housing, food and medical care. They should all be immediately put on a bus back to where they came from.

No, human kindness is not written into the Constitution, it's something that comes from those that have a heart....

People, do not ELECT these same people to run our lives OR COUNTRY again

remember, if YOU LIKE your plan YOU CAN KEEP your plan?

you are being hosed, used, lied to and all with a smile on their faces

I'm voting for Oblama in '16..

Forum List

Back