Pamela Gellar Endorses Canadian Born Ted Cruz For President

Well how about that? A jew endorsing a true non-natural born Article 2 Section 1 citizen ineligible for president. This world has turned upside down. Cruz will now have to take questions by the msm if he accepts her endorsement.

Lone Star Conservative Pamela Geller endorses Ted Cruz for president the best candidate in the field

Sounds like hateful hypocrisy to me. We've just endured 8 long miserable years of an Anti-American Communist foreigner as President. Somehow i think we could survive Cruz. So case closed on the disingenuous drama queen stuff. Capisce.

Well how about that? A jew endorsing a true non-natural born Article 2 Section 1 citizen ineligible for president. This world has turned upside down. Cruz will now have to take questions by the msm if he accepts her endorsement.

Lone Star Conservative Pamela Geller endorses Ted Cruz for president the best candidate in the field

Sounds like hateful hypocrisy to me. We've just endured 8 long miserable years of an Anti-American Communist foreigner as President. Somehow i think we could survive Cruz. So case closed on the disingenuous drama queen stuff. Capisce.

One small problem in your 'tit for tat' scenario. Virtually no one wants Cruz.

I'll go with the Pro-American foreigner. That's just me though. We've endured 8 long awful years of the Anti-American Communist foreigner. So i'm sure we could survive Cruz. I have to take what i can get at this point.

I'll go with the Pro-American foreigner. That's just me though. We've endured 8 long awful years of the Anti-American Communist foreigner. So i'm sure we could survive Cruz. I have to take what i can get at this point.

How can someone be born in the United States and be a 'foreigener'? And you aren't nearly enough on Cruz. He's polling just about last in both the GOP heat and among major candidates. The people don't want him.

While Obama was elected twice.

Cruz has no 'tit' for Obama's 'tat'. As nobody wants Cruz. Present irrelevant company excluded, of course.

Pam Geller's endorsement will be a boost to his candidacy. Pam's courage in standing up to the muslim filth is well received among many patriots.

Pam Geller's endorsement will be a boost to his candidacy. Pam's courage in standing up to the muslim filth is well received among many patriots.

Cruz and Gellar draw much of the same kind of batshit. Their respective supporters form a Venn diagram that's essentially a circle

How can someone be born in the United States and be a 'foreigener'? And you aren't nearly enough on Cruz. He's polling just about last in both the GOP heat and among major candidates. The people don't want him.

Cruz has no 'tit' for Obama's 'tat'. As nobody wants Cruz. Present irrelevant company excluded, of course.

Yes we know, you'd rather have the Anti-American Communist Foreigner. I think we got that. After that asshole was allowed to be President, pretty much anything goes now. So why not another foreigner? At least this one seems to respect America and care about its Citizens. So, go get em Cruz!

Yes we know, you'd rather have the Anti-American Communist Foreigner.

Again, what 'foreigner' are you referring to. Obama was born here. Cruz wasn't. Cruz actually is a natural born citizen of Canada. Born to a Canadian/Cuban father in Canada.

Obama was born in the US. And is a natural born citizen of the United States.

So your 'foreigner' schtick applies to your own candidate far more readily than it does the President.

After that asshole was allowed to be President, pretty much anything goes now.

The word you're looking for isn't 'allowed'. Its 'elected'. Something Cruz will never have to worry about in regards to the Presidency.

Again, what 'foreigner' are you referring to. Obama was born here. Cruz wasn't. Cruz actually is a natural born citizen of Canada. Born to a Canadian/Cuban father in Canada.

So your 'foreigner' schtick applies to your own candidate far more readily than it does the President.

The word you're looking for isn't 'allowed'. Its 'elected'. Something Cruz will never have to worry about in regards to the Presidency.

Yeah but you're a loyal programmed Obamabot. So you would say that, no? But hey, you're not voting Republican. We kinda got that. So why are you even bothering to discuss this? You're not voting Republican. Surprise Surprise.

Yeah but you're a loyal programmed Obamabot.

I'm just informed. And I can tell you my basis of argument, from Wong Kim Ark, to the Naturalization Act of 1790, the Vattel's Law of Nations, to English Common Law to historical precedent.

I simply know far more about this topic than you do. Which is why you won't debate the facts with me. We both know they're all on one side of this argument.

Mine.

I'm just informed. And I can tell you my basis of argument, from Wong Kim Ark, to the Naturalization Act of 1790, the Vattel's Law of Nations, to English Common Law to historical precedent.

I simply know far more about this topic than you do. Which is why you won't debate the facts with me. We both know they're all on one side of this argument.

Mine.

Yes, you worship the Anti-American Communist foreigner and hate Republicans. We got that. Anything else to offer?

Mine.

Yes, you worship the Anti-American Communist foreigner and hate Republicans. We got that. Anything else to offer?

Says you. And you're the guy running from any debate of the facts. You can't even explain how a guy born in the US is a 'foreigner'.

Keep running. The facts are right behind you. And they look hungry!

Forum List

Back