Papa Won't Preach

I'm pretty sure DJ Trump's wife is Catholic and drags him to Catholic Church with her.

I don't expect Trump to kneel and kiss the Pope's ring, but I am sure they will at least shake hands and be seated when they both meet -- something worthy of a multi billionaire from a NYS military prep school and Wharton and now the 544th richest person in the world.

Wow; President trump a Catholic at 70. Yeah; likely...not. I'd love to see it though...being a Mick myself. It's quite a wonderful faith to hold.

Greg

Does anyone have any idea about the history of the jesuits? pope Francis is the first jesuit to ever hold the title. How many know about the Council of Trent and the Counter-Reformation tactics of the catholic church to wage war against Protestants? You might want to look into that. There are a lot of historical comments made by prominent leaders warning about the insidious influence of the jesuits . They were suppressed in 1773 and three years later, jesuit Adam Weishaupt came up with the Illuminati manifesto that mirrors the covenants of the jesuit oath and the communist manifesto...all three claim that the "ends justifies the means"........it's not an accident. Pope Francis aka Jorge Bergoglio was in Argentina during the military junta that led to the killing and torture of tens of thousands of people that were against the U.S friendly takeover of Argentina.......lots of inncoent people were killed with ol' Jorge around......

Does anyone have any idea about the history of the jesuits? pope Francis is the first jesuit to ever hold the title. How many know about the Council of Trent and the Counter-Reformation tactics of the catholic church to wage war against Protestants? You might want to look into that. There are a lot of historical comments made by prominent leaders warning about the insidious influence of the jesuits . They were suppressed in 1773 and three years later, jesuit Adam Weishaupt came up with the Illuminati manifesto that mirrors the covenants of the jesuit oath and the communist manifesto...all three claim that the "ends justifies the means"........it's not an accident. Pope Francis aka Jorge Bergoglio was in Argentina during the military junta that led to the killing and torture of tens of thousands of people that were against the U.S friendly takeover of Argentina.......lots of inncoent people were killed with ol' Jorge around......
Was Bergoglio RESPONSIBLE for those deaths? What exactly was his role with the Junta...if any? As for that purported "Oath" by the Jesuits:

I think that this, without a doubt shows that neither Oath is credible, and allow me to point out that even Congress believes this to be so, because in the Congressional Record, the Committee on Elections states the following:

This committee cannot condemn too strongly the publication of the false and libelous article referred to in the paper of Mr. Bonniwell, and which was the spurious Knights of Columbus oath, a copy of which is appended to the paper. (H.R. Rep. No. 62-1523 (1913), reprinted in the Congressional Record for February 15, 1913, at p. 3221)

The Jesuit Oath Debunked

It sounds like bollocks to me. How long back was the Reformation? You really want to Canonise Henry VIII? lol. No; historical events haven't been relevant for many years. The Church today preaches Love, Tolerance, Salvation and yes; hell for those who commit Sins that the Church considers "Mortal" though ONLY GOD is the Judge of that. The Jesuit v ows are actually quite beautiful: https://jesuitvocations.org/Assets/Publications/File/PR.PRAYER.vow-formula_CDA.pdf

Those other nonsenses are just fake news!!

Greg

zfnxb.jpg

And the little tin hat brigade chimes in.

The church silence Galileo when he was beginning to discover the reality of the universe. Now isn't the time to keep quiet Francis, drop a nuke on this orange orangutan and tell him Global Warming is as real as it gets and god is watching.

Maybe Francis is afraid tiny-hands will record him.

Tell it straight Francis, fuck this bugwit that is pretending to be president.

I'm pretty sure DJ Trump's wife is Catholic and drags him to Catholic Church with her.

I don't expect Trump to kneel and kiss the Pope's ring, but I am sure they will at least shake hands and be seated when they both meet -- something worthy of a multi billionaire from a NYS military prep school and Wharton and now the 544th richest person in the world.
Neither Trump nor his wife are catholic. They are Presbyterians. Trump has never seemed overly concerned with religious dogma.

Forum List

Back