Papa Won't Preach

Does anyone have any idea about the history of the jesuits? pope Francis is the first jesuit to ever hold the title. How many know about the Council of Trent and the Counter-Reformation tactics of the catholic church to wage war against Protestants? You might want to look into that. There are a lot of historical comments made by prominent leaders warning about the insidious influence of the jesuits . They were suppressed in 1773 and three years later, jesuit Adam Weishaupt came up with the Illuminati manifesto that mirrors the covenants of the jesuit oath and the communist manifesto...all three claim that the "ends justifies the means"........it's not an accident. Pope Francis aka Jorge Bergoglio was in Argentina during the military junta that led to the killing and torture of tens of thousands of people that were against the U.S friendly takeover of Argentina.......lots of inncoent people were killed with ol' Jorge around......
Was Bergoglio RESPONSIBLE for those deaths? What exactly was his role with the Junta...if any? As for that purported "Oath" by the Jesuits:

I think that this, without a doubt shows that neither Oath is credible, and allow me to point out that even Congress believes this to be so, because in the Congressional Record, the Committee on Elections states the following:

This committee cannot condemn too strongly the publication of the false and libelous article referred to in the paper of Mr. Bonniwell, and which was the spurious Knights of Columbus oath, a copy of which is appended to the paper. (H.R. Rep. No. 62-1523 (1913), reprinted in the Congressional Record for February 15, 1913, at p. 3221)

The Jesuit Oath Debunked

It sounds like bollocks to me. How long back was the Reformation? You really want to Canonise Henry VIII? lol. No; historical events haven't been relevant for many years. The Church today preaches Love, Tolerance, Salvation and yes; hell for those who commit Sins that the Church considers "Mortal" though ONLY GOD is the Judge of that. The Jesuit v ows are actually quite beautiful: https://jesuitvocations.org/Assets/Publications/File/PR.PRAYER.vow-formula_CDA.pdf

Those other nonsenses are just fake news!!

Greg

No, there is quite a bit of evidence that Jorge Bergoglio was complicit in the killings and the kidnapping of children. He is a statanist like most at the Vatican are. I have read too many eye-witness testimonies of people that as children had to attend black masses in the catacombs of the Vatican. The last pope had to resign when he had to call road side service late one night and he was found with a half naked 11 year old boy. There are a lot of good Catholics but the vatican is nothing what people think it is. The oath is definitely real and the Jesuits have been kicked out of 83 countries from the 1550s to 1934 for subterfuge, political intrigue and sabotage. They never should have been allowed into this country and we are paying the price for it.

Here are some famous quotes by some of our founding fathers and other prominent men of their day concerning the jesuits that had their suppression lifted in 1814..

My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, [and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Order’s] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. … I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de] Loyola.” John Adams

It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe.” Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general. He served in the American Continental Army under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolutionary War.)

“The war [i.e., the American Civil War of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits.” Abe Lincoln

“The Jesuits…are a secret society – a sort of Masonic order – with superadded features of revolting odiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous.” Samuel Morse

Edmond Paris (Author of the book The Secret History of the Jesuits)

“The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of the two world wars – a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict.”

R. W. Thompson (Ex-Secretary, American Navy)

“[The Jesuits] are the deadly enemies of civil and religious liberty.”

Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821; emperor of the French

“The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power – power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man [i.e., the Black Pope, the Superior General of the Jesuits]. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms [sic] – and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses…”

Fyodor Dostoyevsky (1821-1881; famous Russian novelist)

“The Jesuits…are simply the Romish army for the earthly sovereignty of the world in the future, with the Pontiff of Rome for emperor…that’s their ideal. …It is simple lust of power, of filthy earthly gain, of domination – something like a universal serfdom with them [i.e., the Jesuits] as masters – that’s all they stand for. They don’t even believe in God perhaps.”

Robert Jefferson Breckinridge (March 8, 1800 – December 27, 1871) was a politician and Presbyterian minister.

“The Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order] is the enemy of man. The whole human race should unite for its overthrow. …For there is no alternative between its total extirpation, and the absolute corruption and degradation of mankind.”

Cusack, M. F. – The Black Pope (1896).pdf
M.F. Cusack (Ex-nun of Kenmore; author of the book The Black Pope)

“In Roman Catholic circles it is well known that the Black Pope is the term used for the [Superior] General of the Jesuits. As the Pope is always robed in white, and the [Jesuit Superior] General in black, the contrast is obvious. But those Romanists who do not greatly love the Jesuits, and their number is not limited, use the term as indicating that the Black Pope rules the White Pope…even while the former [i.e., the Black Pope] is obligated to make, at least, a show of submission to the latter.” (1896)

“…The Jesuits are the only religious order in the Church of Rome…which has lain under the ban of the [‘White’] Pope, or which has been expelled from any country because of its interference in politics. Hence we may expect to find that to obtain political power forms a main feature in the plans of the Society [of Jesus – i.e., the Jesuit Order].” (1896)

There will be more later but this will do for now.

zfnxb.jpg

You are aware that these walls have gates that anybody can walk through ?
Only after a security check........Why the walls bubba.
That is not my recollection. I was not stopped once in my walk from Italy to Vatican City. I would imagine that there are some security checks at some point . Its a few years since I visited, 6 or 7 at least.
If you really want an answer as to why the walls were built then you should ask the people who built them several centuries back. Its probably not something they would feel the need to do today.

The church silence Galileo when he was beginning to discover the reality of the universe. Now isn't the time to keep quiet Francis, drop a nuke on this orange orangutan and tell him Global Warming is as real as it gets and god is watching.

Maybe Francis is afraid tiny-hands will record him.

Tell it straight Francis, fuck this bugwit that is pretending to be president.

Geo-engineering = Real

Carbon dioxide/man made created "Climate Change" is a man made lie.

Forum List

Back