Parents arrested, tased during confrontation as Arizona school was on lockdown

87,000 new IRS agents.....zero money for armed guards for schools.
Let that sink in............
That's how JoeXi's gestapo operates. American gestapo (Democrats) also took away the phone booths, knowing that the prisoners would one day be forced to stare into tv screens in the palms of their hands.

Only if the cop is an idiot. There are a lot of combat veterans in this area. A cop would be a fool to ignore their experience.
Shit moves quick, they do not have time to take time to interview, evaluate, identify and invite civilians into their tactical situation, with assurance they will not become a solo operator, making the situation worse, a danger to their men and themselves, and knowing if shit goes sideways because of the civilians, the law enforcement in charge, will be rightfully crucified.

Actually, in Arizona (the action we are talking about) the punk was apprehended by the (untrained?) police and if he had actually shot anybody yet, I am unaware of it. This is not the Uvalde thread, ok? Read the fking OP thread title and first few posts of this thread, fer God's sake!
Dammit, Mud! You know better than this shit! Some of these others don't but you do!
Somebody mentioned Uvalde and I expanded on it.
So there's that.

Shit moves quick, they do not have time to take time to interview, evaluate, identify and invite civilians into their tactical situation, with assurance they will not become a solo operator, making the situation worse, a danger to their men and themselves, and knowing if shit goes sideways because of the civilians, the law enforcement in charge, will be rightfully crucified.
There are times that a quick acting civilian can take down a shooter before he can do any damage.
We've had a couple of instances of that recently.
Going room to room is one thing....shooting an armed shooter in a mall or open area is a different situation.

On the average, it just isn't so. Most civillian, simply are not trained and the ones that are, are not known to the cops, and will not be allowed into a police tactical situation.
The bullshit you guy drop, reminds me of growing up on and off cattle farms, walking the barnyards and pastures, weary of where you step and hearing the unplanned, unthinking sound of bullshit and cow shit plopping to the ground, making steaming, stinky little piles and runny pies as the cattle moo to each other.

Yeah, you "experts" sit back and do nothing while children die.

You had your chance. We have watched asshats, like you, say "leave it to the experts" who then do nothing.

You are 0 for 3.

Parents are no longer going to listen to the "experts"

Yeah, you "experts" sit back and do nothing while children die.

You had your chance. We have watched asshats, like you, say "leave it to the experts" who then do nothing.

You are 0 for 3.

Parents are no longer going to listen to the "experts"
You are aware this is the Arizona lockdown thread, nothing to do with Uvalde, right? You know, where parents were trying to breach police perimeters, while other police were handling the situation and captured the suspect?

You are aware this is the Arizona lockdown thread, nothing to do with Uvalde, right? You know, where parents were trying to breach police perimeters, while other police were handling the situation and captured the suspect?

You are aware that the shit cops did the exact same thing. Tasing parents who were GOING TO GO IN while the cops sat on their asses.

The law enforcement around Phoenix is pretty poor. Just like Loveland CO where two cops just got sent to jail for breaking the arm of a 70 year old woman, laughing about it, and refusing to get her treatment for hours.

These cases are getting the airing they need.

So, we have shit cops violating the Rights of people on an hourly basis, while preventing parents from doing the job the cops refuse to do.

Like I said, I love good cops, but they are becoming few, and far between.

The cops must have uvlalde syndrome. Doing nothing.

You are aware that the shit cops did the exact same thing. Tasing parents who were GOING TO GO IN while the cops sat on their asses.

The law enforcement around Phoenix is pretty poor. Just like Loveland CO where two cops just got sent to jail for breaking the arm of a 70 year old woman, laughing about it, and refusing to get her treatment for hours.

These cases are getting the airing they need.

So, we have shit cops violating the Rights of people on an hourly basis, while preventing parents from doing the job the cops refuse to do.

Like I said, I love good cops, but they are becoming few, and far between.
The cops in Arizona refused to do their job? How did the catch the guy? Did a civilian tackle him and it just hasn't made the papers or do you just hate all cops, plan to interfere at will and influence others to do the same?

The cops in Arizona refused to do their job? How did the catch the guy? Did a civilian tackle him and it just hasn't made the papers or do you just hate all cops, plan to interfere at will and influence others to do the same?

The police prevented parents from rescuing their kids.

Game.

Set.

Match.

Link:

Excerpt:

"Three parents were arrested, two of whom were tased, during a confrontation outside an Arizona elementary school that had been locked down over a report of someone with a gun Friday, El Mirage police said.

Thompson Ranch Elementary School was locked down after a report around 10:30 a.m. that someone who appeared to have a handgun had tried to open a locked door and ran off, El Mirage police Lt. Jimmy Chavez said.

That person was later taken into custody and was being evaluated by mental health professionals, police in El Mirage, a city northwest of Phoenix, said in a later statement. The statement did not say if any gun was found.

Police said criminal charges are pending against the man, whose identity has not been released, but did not say what they could be.

The security scare in El Mirage occurred a little more than two months after a mass shooting and botched police response at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, that left 19 children and two teachers dead.

Outside the school in Arizona on Friday, the three parents were arrested as several parents said they were going to go onto the locked-down campus to protect their children, Chavez said.

“As a parent, I understand that philosophy, however, there were procedures that law enforcement and the school were following,” Chavez told reporters at the scene.

One of those arrested, a man described as the “main instigator,” was armed and a handgun fell to the ground as he was being arrested, Chavez said.

The other two, a man and a woman, were tased and arrested after they came to his aid, he said.

“They were physically attempting to get into campus, and they were getting into physical altercations with our officers,” Chavez said. “They were forcefully pushing onto the officers trying to get on campus.”

Police had converged on the elementary school after school staff reported that someone who appeared to have a handgun tried get into an exterior building but the door was locked, and the man was chased off by staff, Chavez said."

Comment(s):

Parental instinct is a powerful incentive.
An instinct that got them tazed, stuffed and cuffed. Well done El Mirage PD. That 'instinct' really showed us.

Those parents must be magaturds.

I'll bet you don't own or use firearms, do you?
I own five, not that it's relevant to the discussion.

If my kid is in school and is threatened by a potential shooter, the very best and first thing I can do is get my kid the hell out of there. No one will protect a kid better than their own parent. If taking the kids to safety might be a clusterfuck, can you imagine what might happen by leaving them there with a school and police department that cannot protect them at all, or might wait an hour after shooting starts just to try to get to the assailant?

Parents have first and last and absolute rights to their children period. They do not give up any rights just because the kid took the bus to school to learn about arithmetic.
I shouldn't have to explain to you the calamity that would ensue if hundreds of parents started charging into the school, some of them with guns, if there is an active or suspected shooter on the premises. If your child's safety is your top concern as you claim then you would opt for the safer option and let the cops handle the situation. You are thinking emotionally, not logically.

Forum List

Back