Parkinson CURED!!!

Wonder if it would work for the patients in the movie Awakenings?

If it does, too bad Robin Williams didn't live to see it.

I love the ending: "YOU'VE GOTTA LOVE SCIENCE"

And some people yet choose not to...

That was amazing! Do we all have to jump and down and chant "I love science" in order to properly appreciate it?

That was amazing! Do we all have to jump and down and chant "I love science" in order to properly appreciate it?

Yes, but you gotta do that while standing on your head.

Science says that once you are over the age of 12, standing on your head can cause a broken neck. Sooooo, you first.

Science says that once you are over the age of 12, standing on your head can cause a broken neck. Sooooo, you first.

You know scientists, they make stuff up just to mess with you, in their spare time when they are not curing some disease, or solving the real world problems, or exploring the deep space,... just like global warming scheme they came up with.

I would say it is perfectly safe to stand on your head and jump on it at any age.

You know scientists, they make stuff up just to mess with you, in their spare time when they are not curing some disease, or solving the real world problems, or exploring the deep space,... just like global warming scheme they came up with.

I would say it is perfectly safe to stand on your head and jump on it at any age.

Uh huh. You're the sort of person who compliments the chef on a well prepared meal, then adds that the dessert was awful.

Forum List

Back