Parliamentary report calls for Islamophobia to be classified as racism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Parliamentary Report Calls for 'Islamophobia' to Be Classed as Racism
A group of British Parliamentarians have demanded “Islamophobia” be officially classed as a form of racism in the UK, claiming the country is deeply prejudiced and unfair towards Muslims.
------------------------------------------------------

Boy if we lose Trump this nation is going to be so deep in the quick sand we won't ever get out of it just like we see Europe falling right now the US is next, but most retards aren't able to envision that right now because stupidity can't think nor react until ordered by their Gov. or MSM. It's to bad you all don't know how dumb you really are.

Parliamentary Report Calls for 'Islamophobia' to Be Classed as Racism
A group of British Parliamentarians have demanded “Islamophobia” be officially classed as a form of racism in the UK, claiming the country is deeply prejudiced and unfair towards Muslims.
------------------------------------------------------

Boy if we lose Trump this nation is going to be so deep in the quick sand we won't ever get out of it just like we see Europe falling right now the US is next, but most retards aren't able to envision that right now because stupidity can't think nor react until ordered by their Gov. or MSM. It's to bad you all don't know how dumb you really are.
/----/ I never understood the Left's infatuation with Muslims.

muslims want 'sharia' they are anti Western same as the Government that keeps letting muslims into the USA . And MindWars is correct in his opening post CBlock .

The entire notion that resisting a totalitarian ideology is a racist act is so utterly retarded that I just cannot imagine anybody supporting the notion

....yet they do.

Fantastic news. Lets hope that this bill gets through before the tory government falls.
/——/ You are sick if you welcome this tyranny
What tyranny ? Protecting people from racist trash ?
/——/ Writing a law that is 100% subjective and can be used as a weapon against political enemy and silent opponents is tyranny.
Really ? Perhaps you could show me the wording of this law ?

Fantastic news. Lets hope that this bill gets through before the tory government falls.
/——/ Writing a law that is 100% subjective and can be used as a weapon against political enemy and silent opponents is tyranny.
/——/ based on the topic how do you outlaw a made up word that didn’t even exist 10 years ago? How do you enforce it? How does the accused defend himself against it? It’s tyranny to silence any opposition. Don’t like our immigration policy, then we throw you in jail. Is that how you want to live?

Last edited:
/——/ based on the topic how do you outlaw a made up word that didn’t even exist 10 years ago? How do you enforce it? How does the accused defend himself against it? It’s tyranny to silence any opposition. Don’t like our immunoassay then we throw you in jail. Is that how you want to live?
Harrassment has always been a crime. Islamaphobia is not a legitimate political stance as it is based on dumb hatred.People are being killed because of this and there has to be an end to it.

/——/ based on the topic how do you outlaw a made up word that didn’t even exist 10 years ago? How do you enforce it? How does the accused defend himself against it? It’s tyranny to silence any opposition. Don’t like our immunoassay then we throw you in jail. Is that how you want to live?
Harrassment has always been a crime. Islamaphobia is not a legitimate political stance as it is based on dumb hatred.People are being killed because of this and there has to be an end to it.
/——/ hey it’s a great weapon to use against your political enemies. It’s so vague it can easily be twisted to fit any dissent. Enjoy your new life in serfdom. And who will determine “irrational” fear as opposed to rational fear?
Definition of Islamophobia

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against Islam or people who practice Islam

Do you even realize that Muslim is not a race?

Gaaa...
Only racists make that point. As if it excuses their poison.

Gaaa...
/—-/ Pure bullshyt.

Gaaa...
/——/ You are a racist because you disagree with my Conservatism. You should be put in prison.
You arent a conservative. You are a right wing extremist.

Gaaa...
/——/ You are a racist because you disagree with my Conservatism. You should be put in prison.
You arent a conservative. You are a right wing extremist.
/——/ Your Conservativephobia racism must be outlawed

Forum List

Back