Parole board says that double child killer and rapist now safe to be released

I remember ths case. I cant agree with the parole board at all.I dont think that he will ever not be safe to young girls
Throw away the key.
Your opinion is worthless . You are neither very bright or appropriately qualified . This decision will have been agonised over by top professionals and politicians . Without the help of a Car Park squatter like you

Jesus, the dude was released 2 years ago and was re-arrested for approaching young girls, now he gets a third try.

If he had of killed two young girls in the U.S. he would never be released into society again, those crimes warrant a sentence of life without parole. In Texas it would mean the needle, which he and so many others deserve.

Jesus, the dude was released 2 years ago and was re-arrested for approaching young girls, now he gets a third try.

If he had of killed two young girls in the U.S. he would never be released into society again, those crimes warrant a sentence of life without parole. In Texas it would mean the needle, which he and so many others deserve.
I think the govt will over rule the parole board in this instance.

Our prisons are full and our justice system, like much else, is in chaos. But it will not be a difficult decision to make.

Not true. DAs in cities run by people like you wouldn't even charge him. And if they did, other DemoKKKrats would campaign for his release. This is what you people do.

Forum List

Back