Peak Sarah Palin hate

I love Sara Palin, but the cross hairs on the map thing was not cool.

The killer though is a pot smoking, atheist and anarchist, these are not the values of Palin.

The reason America is more polarized now under Obama is because of the conservatives reaction to him, not because of Obama.

I love Sara Palin, but the cross hairs on the map thing was not cool.

The killer though is a pot smoking, atheist and anarchist, these are not the values of Palin.

You are the first conservative I can recall having the guts to say the obvious and correct thing: Palin was wrong to use those images.

Good for you, Tank. Seriously. That shows guts and integrity.

The reason America is more polarized now under Obama is because of the conservatives reaction to him, not because of Obama.

Ya well, he's the first effective liberal president of my lifetime -- and I'm fairly old. I'm sure it has been a shocker to many.

You look so foolish trying to make Palin the victim here.

Didn't you hear? A serving US Congresswoman got her blains brown out in an attempted political assassination attempt, along with the deaths of a sitting Federal Judge and about 5 other US citizens in the politically motivated attack, including a 9 year old child who was there to meet one of her role models, the target...Gabrielle Gifford, who's laying unconcious in a hospital bed in Arizona FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE.

But yes, Sarah Palin...the instigator who drew Cross Hairs on a map and listed Congresswoman Gabrielle Gifford is THE victim in all this. Poor Sawah!

:(

And all because most conservatives seem physically unable to say "some language is too provocative".

What a bunch of sissies, afraid to admit they were wrong.

Some language is provocative, but people still have the right to use it. Since the left had no problem with language when it was directed against Bush all I see is hypocrisy when people call the right on it now.

Really? It has absolutely nothing to do with him, or his politics. I guess that means it must be because he is black, right?

Didn't you hear? A serving US Congresswoman got her blains brown out in an attempted political assassination attempt, along with the deaths of a sitting Federal Judge and about 5 other US citizens in the politically motivated attack, including a 9 year old child who was there to meet one of her role models, the target...Gabrielle Gifford, who's laying unconcious in a hospital bed in Arizona FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE.

But yes, Sarah Palin...the instigator who drew Cross Hairs on a map and listed Congresswoman Gabrielle Gifford is THE victim in all this. Poor Sawah!

:(

And all because most conservatives seem physically unable to say "some language is too provocative".

Some language is provocative, but people still have the right to use it. Since the left had no problem with language when it was directed against Bush all I see is hypocrisy when people call the right on it now.

I dun recall a whole lot of violent language directed at Bush, Quantum Windbag, but I'll take your word for it. I was not on a political board then, and not as "plugged in". It would be hypocritical to say this language only does harm when conservatives use it -- but I have not said that. I admit anyone may do this sort of harm and that I have dun some myself.

Nobody is claiming the language should be illegal, just unacceptable. It costs us all too much.

I dun recall a whole lot of violent language directed at Bush, Quantum Windbag, but I'll take your word for it. I was not on a political board then, and not as "plugged in". It would be hypocritical to say this language only does harm when conservatives use it -- but I have not said that. I admit anyone may do this sort of harm and that I have dun some myself.

Nobody is claiming the language should be illegal, just unacceptable. It costs us all too much.

That might be because the political pundits saw nothing wrong with the rhetoric when Bush was President.

Let us enter a zone of imagination. Imagine, if you will, that this movie were made today about Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EAsysJ72NSU

Last edited:

That might be because the political pundits saw nothing wrong with the rhetoric when Bush was President.

Let us enter a zone of imagination. Imagine, if you will, that this movie were made today about Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EAsysJ72NSU

That was disturbing. Is it new?

NAILED IT!!!!

hammer-and-nail_web.jpg

I pretty much hated her (politics, qualifications, affections, etc.) on sight as well.

Does that mean those of us who did cannot make an accurate observation, Revere?

Why are you at such pains to defend the indefensible here?

Revere is a premier Palinist. He's a RW follower, a non-thinker, a hack, stooge, lemming...he worships all things RW. They can do no wrong. A working member of The BORG and he serves them well.

To expect HIM of all drones to say or even think anything even REMOTELY independent our out of the bounds for nutters is to expect the sun to be green tomorrow.

He is PROGRAMMED to defend The BORG at all costs. No matter what.

You are the first conservative I can recall having the guts to say the obvious and correct thing: Palin was wrong to use those images.

Good for you, Tank. Seriously. That shows guts and integrity.

Anyone who is human is just sick over this as I'm sure Sara is, the video of the congresswomen speaking of Palin's crosshairs map is haunting.

People can point fingers everywhere, But only the piece of shit killer is to be blamed.

Palin could have at least went to the shrine in Arizona and placed flowers there to show consolidarity.

However, her Twitter and Facebook fans are what's most important to that HagBatch Wench, not the families of the deceased and hospitalized.

My...what those people must be thinking about that wench.

*SMH*

I defy you to find anyone who hates Sarah Palin now that did not already hate her two years ago.

Anyone who worked on the McCain campaign. Many publicly denounced her after the election. IIRC, McCains' campaign chair said he "couldn't stand her"

The ironic thing is that the left wing hate speech directed at Sara Palin might have been the motivation for this left wing nut case to take a shot at a successful and articulate female politician who just read a part of the Constitution in a congressional session.

Down the Rabbit Hole you go.....:lol:

Forum List

Back