Pelosi denies that Walz is left-wing

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

"Tim Walz is wonderful. She had many good choices. Tim Walz I know very well. He served in the House. To characterize him as left is so unreal. It’s just not, he’s right down the middle. He’s a heartland of America Democrat," she told MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"Really it’s mystifying to me to see someone that I worked with, shall we say right down the middle, characterized on the left in this regard. He has her confidence, obviously. That was the decision that the presidential nominee, soon-to-be president of the United States, has made. I respect her decision. I respect all the rest," she said, referring to Harris' other VP options.

Comment:
Is Pelosi attempting to lie about Walz being Radical Left?
Or is Pelosi so far left that Walz appears to be "right down the middle"?
There is no doubt that Walz is far left.
Do the Democrats deny that they are left-wing.

"Tim Walz is wonderful. She had many good choices. Tim Walz I know very well. He served in the House. To characterize him as left is so unreal. It’s just not, he’s right down the middle. He’s a heartland of America Democrat," she told MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"Really it’s mystifying to me to see someone that I worked with, shall we say right down the middle, characterized on the left in this regard. He has her confidence, obviously. That was the decision that the presidential nominee, soon-to-be president of the United States, has made. I respect her decision. I respect all the rest," she said, referring to Harris' other VP options.

Comment:
Right, Nancy

and Joe isn't senile, right?

Of course. That's who she is and what she does.

He ain't right down the middle. She ain't either.

True.

Sure. All the time and for quite some time now. Their rhetoric says one thing but they do another. That's why they always talk about personality because they are on the wrong side of so many issues when it comes to poll numbers. Most Americans do not want their politics, so they demonize the opposition. And too many voters fall for it.

Comment:

If Walz was right down the middle Harris/Walz would be holding press conferences and outlining their policies. They haven't because it will hurt down ballot democrats who will be forced to defend Harris/Walz policies.

Forum List

Back