Pelosi press conference about her book

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Story by Paul Kane Washington Post
(snippet)
Now the former House speaker, Pelosi recounted that story in a 100-minute interview Wednesday with a half-dozen veteran reporters and columnists who chronicled her 20-year reign as the Democratic leader. The long sit-down was part of her book tour promoting “The Art of Power,” which includes many of these tales of her rise, then fall, and then rise back up to the most powerful post in Congress.

“History’s in a hurry. We’re right in the center of it all here. At some point, I will come to terms with my own piece, my own role in this,” she told reporters Wednesday.

She pounded a table nine times as she explained that her motivation in opposing Biden’s continued campaign was solely about stopping Trump.

“My goal in life was that that man would never set foot in the White House again,” she said.

“I do not like you. I’m out to get you, I’m out to get you,” she said. “Your defeat is my goal.”

Comment:
The Washington Post is just a cog in the Democrat hate machine.
Pelosi's vicious hatred for Trump is irrational.
It's probably based in some sort of cultural prejudice.
The Democrat Party is based on hate and greed and Pelosi is a prime example.

Story by Paul Kane Washington Post
(snippet)
Now the former House speaker, Pelosi recounted that story in a 100-minute interview Wednesday with a half-dozen veteran reporters and columnists who chronicled her 20-year reign as the Democratic leader. The long sit-down was part of her book tour promoting “The Art of Power,” which includes many of these tales of her rise, then fall, and then rise back up to the most powerful post in Congress.

“History’s in a hurry. We’re right in the center of it all here. At some point, I will come to terms with my own piece, my own role in this,” she told reporters Wednesday.

She pounded a table nine times as she explained that her motivation in opposing Biden’s continued campaign was solely about stopping Trump.

“My goal in life was that that man would never set foot in the White House again,” she said.

“I do not like you. I’m out to get you, I’m out to get you,” she said. “Your defeat is my goal.”

Comment:
The Washington Post is just a cog in the Democrat hate machine.
Pelosi's vicious hatred for Trump is irrational.
It's probably based in some sort of cultural prejudice.
The Democrat Party is based on hate and greed and Pelosi is a prime example.

The Art of the Swamp. It is frightening how many people go to bat for her, even on this forum. Yet, I don't hear anyone listing any policies that have made their lives better as Americans.

Last edited:
Is there a chapter on insider trading?? My portfolio could use a bump.

It's amazing that a substandard insect like that could rise to within striking distance of POTUS, and yet 99% of the world population wouldn't let that diseased fuckup water their plants or mow their lawn.

The Butterfly Effect is a real mother fucker.

pelosi roll of quarters.jpg

Forum List

Back