Pennsylvania man who allegedly threatened to 'put a bullet' in Trump's head appears in federal court

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
About time

Pennsylvania man who allegedly threatened to 'put a bullet' in Trump's head appears in federal court | Fox News

The Pennsylvania man accused of threatening to “put a bullet” in the president’s head back in June entered a not-guilty plea in court on Friday.

Shawn Christy, 27, appeared in a Scranton courthouse, where he pleaded “absolutely not guilty” to charges that he made threats against President Trump online.

Christy disappeared on June 19 after allegedly threatening John M. Morganelli, the district attorney of Northampton County, Pennsylvania, and Trump in a Facebook post that has since been deleted.

“Keep it up Morganelli, I promise I’ll put a bullet in your head as soon as I put one in the head of President Donald J. Trump,” Christy allegedly wrote.

A nearly weeklong manhunt for Christy began late last month after he was spotted in Mansfield, Ohio. Federal marshals tracked him, and he was apprehended with a firearm on his person.

Forum List

Back