Pentagon declines to send National Guard to deal with those horrible illegals in Bowser's DC.. OOPS, she means "Migrants"..

Need to send them to Delaware.
:yes_text12:

Did u hear about bidum building... no, wait, HAVING a wall built (he's too great a person to build it himself) around his house.. I think in Delaware?

taxpayer funded..

but the rest of us can be over-run by the gate crashers.. victims of their crimes...

sad thing is, the people most vulnerable of all are the ones who are going to pay the most for all the crime imported from the South.. You guessed it? the poor people who live in tent cities because they cannot afford high rent..

interesting how the govt always finds billions to spend on the most godawful, ridiculous and unproductive projects... but the geniuses can never figure out what to do with the poorest of the poor. I guess there's no money in that! Nope, the elites say.. Not like all that insider trading going on at the capitol! Who has time for the problems of the poor? Let them eat dog food!

Hey, I know! Let's sic the IRS on them and everyone else!

:yes_text12:

Did u hear about bidum building... no, wait, HAVING a wall built (he's too great a person to build it himself) around his house.. I think in Delaware?

taxpayer funded..

but the rest of us can be run over by the gate crashers, the victims of their crimes...

sad thing is, the people most vulnerable of all are the ones who are going to pay for all the crime imported from the South..

You guessed it? the poor people who live in tent cities because they cannot afford high rent..

interesting how the govt always finds billions to spend on the most godawful ridiculous and unproductive projects... but the geniuses can never figure out what to do with the poorest of the poor.

Hey, I know! Let's sic the IRS on them and everyone else!
I heard yesterday it's costing us $500,000 and it's been under construction for a year, and won't be done until 2023 some time.

I wonder if The Big Guy is getting his 10%

I heard yesterday it's costing us $500,000 and it's been under construction for a year, and won't be done until 2023 some time.

I wonder if The Big Guy is getting his 10%
Did you see that thread I did (havn't seen it lately, though) about how bidum said he would be a prostitute to get elected? That was many years ago but his dream of being the Big... not the Big Guy but the Big Whore finally came true...

Forum List

Back