People beg not to vote for Hillary in their last wish

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
One Woman s Last Wish Do Not Support Hillary Clinton
Elaine Fydrich was 63 when she died. She wrote in her obituary "In lieu of flowers, please do not vote for Hillary Clinton."
Upright Larry Darrell - The Independent Tribune Obituaries
In the obituary of Larry Upright, 81, his family wrote "The family respectfully asks that you do not vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016."
I believe the last words are serious enough to listen to them. These people won't be living in the Clinton's USA anyway but they want the better life for the future generations! It seems quite reasonable!
So I wonder why do older people take the policy more serious that the younger do.

Sad that someone would put something negative in their obituary...

The GOP is now telling us about their membership dieing off

OK, Mr. Dark Fury, I will be 72 before the year is out. And still working full time. And, yes, I do want to leave the world a better place. That is why I will never vote for one of you nihilistic 'Conservatives'.

Elaine Fydrich was 63 when she died. She wrote in her obituary "In lieu of flowers, please do not vote for Hillary Clinton."
In the obituary of Larry Upright, 81, his family wrote "The family respectfully asks that you do not vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016."
I believe the last words are serious enough to listen to them. These people won't be living in the Clinton's USA anyway but they want the better life for the future generations! It seems quite reasonable!
So I wonder why do older people take the policy more serious that the younger do.

I think these two people were so hateful and angry the world is truly better off they are taking dirt naps.

The good news, all these angry old white folks are dying off... and won't be a factor in our politics.

Apparently that's a couple the Democrats didn't get...

79e4e312872c1f12a4237e82a4679192.jpg

OK, Mr. Dark Fury, I will be 72 before the year is out. And still working full time. And, yes, I do want to leave the world a better place. That is why I will never vote for one of you nihilistic 'Conservatives'.
I bet he wanted to say that the personal living experience of those people was enough to make their choice. And to realize how important it is not to vote for the Hillary-like.
Moreover I believe that there's much more nihilism in the Libertards than in the Conservatives

I think these two people were so hateful and angry the world is truly better off they are taking dirt naps.

The good news, all these angry old white folks are dying off... and won't be a factor in our politics.
I hope that there are enough of young and healthy people to see that there's a need NOT to vote for Hillary. At least if we want some better future for this country. Don't you agree with me?

Never let dieing people make you promise shit.

My Dad made me promise to take care of his dog.

That dog was vicious. It like to bite children, my real estate agent, and anyone riding a bicycle. He lived for 4 more years after Dad passed, and that damn dog changed my life for the worst.

Anyway....if you die, you don't get to vote, end of story

This is awesome! Thank you Elaine. I will certainly honor your last wishes.

RIP.

Forum List

Back