people to control the government again.

Alec and the republicans are not just out to beat unions they are out to destroy them. Prevailing wage and right to work are there tools. Its not the workers they are after it union political power. The unions need a plan and i have it. Please sign my petition and work with me to make it a success.
Petition The president elected in 2016 change campaign finance Change.org
The "people" were never meant to control this country, and never did. The pitchforks are the problem, money less so. It was founded by Liberal Elites, and should still be ruled by them.

Both parties are corrupt,there is no difference in the two,its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats. we got nothing but criminals in washington running the country.for the constitution to exist where the government serves the people instead of us serving them like we do now,we need to have a third party running the country in washington.the constitution has been burned and shreadded by each incoming president the last 50 years and by our corrupt congress as well..

Its sick how all these criminals there get away with crimes everyday.

That petition doesnt mention anything on how both parties are corrupt so I am skeptical about that petition.

Ain't gonna happen and you can thank big money, gerrymandering, voter suppression and vote theft - all by the GOP.

I don't think RWs get it. This is done. The Repubs who pushed this through can never be voted out.

Ain't gonna happen and you can thank big money, gerrymandering, voter suppression and vote theft - all by the GOP.

I don't think RWs get it. This is done. The Repubs who pushed this through can never be voted out.
When are you going to get treatment for that or do you enjoy being delusional?

I will look at your petition if you rewrite your OP and correct your awful use of our language.

If you don't care, neither do I. Become a conservative.

Just what I was thinking, another illiterate dem union member. No wonder they are so easily manipulated. I wonder if he knows how much liberal unions spend on elections?

Alec and the republicans are not just out to beat unions they are out to destroy them. Prevailing wage and right to work are there tools. Its not the workers they are after it union political power. The unions need a plan and i have it. Please sign my petition and work with me to make it a success.

So corporations and special interests control our government and you want more government because you oppose corporations and special interests. What's wrong with that story, Jimmy?

Yes, Republicans also pee in fountains, tip cows and don't tip the bell boy when they bring their suitcases to their rooms

The "people" were never meant to control this country, and never did. The pitchforks are the problem, money less so. It was founded by Liberal Elites, and should still be ruled by them.

Yes, only in their day liberal elites were classic liberals and today you are authoritarian leftists. The only things common between you is you both use the word "liberal" and you both wear pants

If by "the people" you mean big money wall street banks.........

I MIGHT sign it
thats the PEOPLE that control our country and government.That petition doesnt say anything about how to abolish it so till i hear a solution how to get rid of them,well no sense in signing it.

Forum List

Back