PERMANENT WAR: More U.S. Troops To Iraq...

This can't be right - Mr. Nobel Peace Prize sending a 3rd or 4th group of troops on his watch back to Iraq?! That's a helluva lot of 'observers' and 'advisors'.

How and when did this all begin again? And everyone was for it, including you, then.

That's irrelevant now. We shouldn't still be there. In my opinion, it's time to disengage from the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there.

Oh I could not for the life of me agree more, but that means total disengagement from the Middle East; funding Israeli occupations and all. Get clean the fuck away, we've already become too much like them.

We can have good relations with all nations in the Middle East. That's the approach we need to adopt. We have to stop all the meddling and war. It's time.

Absolutely!!! Saudi's included. Stop taking sides and either engage or not uniformly.

Yeah, we shouldn't be propping up evil regimes like the Saudi regime. Its Wahhabi Sunni teachings has spawned horrific groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS. And our own Government has contributed heavily to that. It is time for change.

Not sure we can allow terrorists like ISIS to control world oil, though, ISIS funded 1/2 of it's terrorist attacks - like that on Paris - with their black market oil program.

This can't be right - Mr. Nobel Peace Prize sending a 3rd or 4th group of troops on his watch back to Iraq?! That's a helluva lot of 'observers' and 'advisors'.

How and when did this all begin again? And everyone was for it, including you, then.

That's irrelevant now. We shouldn't still be there. In my opinion, it's time to disengage from the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there.
Create, fund, train, and arm ISIS, then turn them loose. Hell of a plan.

Yes, and now it's time to eliminate them. They've outlived their usefulness to the US/West and Saudi Arabia. It's how it always works. The US has been using awful Islamist gangs to do its bidding for many years.

It goes back to funding and arming Bin Laden and others in Afghanistan. They just repeated history in Syria. They've used ISIS to remove Assad. It's a terrible foreign policy. We need big change.

Not sure we can allow terrorists like ISIS to control world oil, though, ISIS funded 1/2 of it's terrorist attacks - like that on Paris - with their black market oil program.

I'm not talking invading, seizing territory, taking over oil fields, etc...I am talking 'France / Russia' response of bombing them into the stone age if owned by terrorists - again, like France and Russia did to ISIS' black market oil program.

There's big money in war.

Now if only they can figure a way to make the military gear in China.

It won't be allowed. Like i said, ISIS has outlived its usefulness to the US/West and Saudi Arabia. They see the end for Assad. And that's what it was all about. It was about 'Regime Change.' They wanted Assad dead. And they were willing to support bloody thugs to get it done.

But now it's 'mop up' time. They're gonna exterminate their former ally. ISIS is done. But we can never bring back all those innocents horrifically slaughtered by them. It's just one more tragic shameful moment in our foreign policy history.

So he should ignore the Generals huh? They're all rubble anyway so........

I suppose you'd like the Sunni cut-throats to take over the rest of Iraq hmmm?

If you want to annex another state, go through the proper channels.

If you want to talk about what I want, never support Saddam after he consolidated power in 1979 by hanging legislators who opposed him.

But that's not the world we live in.

I like the idea of supporting the people tasked with holding the land after we're long gone rather than our kids doing all the fighting and dying.

Endless war is what your power structure has in mind, and they ain't asking for your opinion, regardless of who's in the white house. Watch.

If you want to talk about what I want, never support Saddam after he consolidated power in 1979 by hanging legislators who opposed him.

I like the idea of supporting the people tasked with holding the land after we're long gone rather than our kids doing all the fighting and dying.

Endless war is what your power structure has in mind, and they ain't asking for your opinion, regardless of who's in the white house. Watch.

Well we wouldn't be the interventionists that we are if they didn't.

Last edited:

Spot On. The Globalist Elites don't care about the People. It's all just a big money/power/control game for them.

The US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand Israel.

Sincerely,

Obama
W
Paul Ryan
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Chucky Schumer
Mitch McConnell

The US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand Israel.

Sincerely,

Obama
W
Paul Ryan
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Chucky Schumer
Mitch McConnell

It does look that way sometimes. I can't dismiss the notion completely.

You have no idea how far it has gotten. NSA isn't about stopping Islamic terror since there was none on 911. NSA is about finding truthers and telling the Mossad where the truthers live...

and the Mossad is 0-17 vs. LaDexter

right Mr. Netanyahu???

Yes, and now it's time to eliminate them. They've outlived their usefulness to the US/West and Saudi Arabia. It's how it always works. The US has been using awful Islamist gangs to do its bidding for many years.

It goes back to funding and arming Bin Laden and others in Afghanistan. They just repeated history in Syria. They've used ISIS to remove Assad. It's a terrible foreign policy. We need big change.
A fair reply and I agree with much of it, but I do see a difference with Reagan using Bin Laden and friends to stop the Russians from taking key oil fields, and the present use of ISIS. Hell, our buddy, Turkey, is directly funding them by purchasing the oil they stole. Too much BS going on.

A fair reply and I agree with much of it, but I do see a difference with Reagan using Bin Laden and friends to stop the Russians from taking key oil fields, and the present use of ISIS. Hell, our buddy, Turkey, is directly funding them by purchasing the oil they stole. Too much BS going on.

Yeah, its a bloody mess. We need to disengage from the Middle East. But the Globalist Elites who start these wars, obviously have other plans. I don't see this Endless War ending anytime soon.

Forum List

Back