Picked up another deal

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
One of 1srelluc's favorite firearms manufacturers...... :p
A Hi-Point Carbine in 40 S&W. Kinda ugly, inexpensive, heavy, American made but accurate and like a Timex of old takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Side charging handle on the left side but ejects to the right. Of course the no questions asked life time warranty helps also.

4095TS.jpg

I might convert it to a bullpup with the High Tower conversion kit, not sure yet.

htambs95fder1-r.jpg

A Hi-Point Carbine in 40 S&W. Kinda ugly, inexpensive, heavy, American made but accurate and like a Timex of old takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Side charging handle on the left side but ejects to the right. Of course the no questions asked life time warranty helps also.

4095TS.jpg

I might convert it to a bullpup with the High Tower conversion kit, not sure yet.

htambs95fder1-r.jpg

If it were me I'd leave it as is.
Or if you do change the furniture dont go with the bull pup.
While it does shorten the OAL it sucks having spent rounds and gases so close to your face.

If it were me I'd leave it as is.
Or if you do change the furniture dont go with the bull pup.
While it does shorten the OAL it sucks having spent rounds and gases so close to your face.
I already own a couple of bullpups, love em.

4095TS.jpg

htambs95fder1-r.jpg

Oh....I do like the flat dark earth.
But I'm a bit biased.

14AE9A2A-E704-4C5C-9FE6-D9AF8D9EA629_1_201_a.jpeg

They used M1 Carbines for the functional weapons and a lot of "rubber duckies".

My H-P in 9mm.

View attachment 715475

Just wait till you see what I come-up with tomorrow.....If the deal holds-up. ;)
Yeah I know but a large number of people still associate the HP carbine with Planet of the Apes. People joke about it all the time.
BTW I like your HP setup, that's pretty cool looking.

Yeah I know but a large number of people still associate the HP carbine with Planet of the Apes. People joke about it all the time.
BTW I like your HP setup, that's pretty cool looking.
$150.00 as pictured sans scope.

I found the 3X Monstrum prism scope at the local flea market for $15.00. It's only a $75.00 optic but it works just fine.

They can say what they want about them but at 50 yards it's a tad under 1 MOA.....I never really messed with it any farther out.

$150.00 as pictured sans scope.

I found the 3X Monstrum prism scope at the local flea market for $15.00. It's only a $75.00 optic but it works just fine.

They can say what they want about them but at 50 yards it's a tad under 1 MOA.....I never really messed with it any farther out.
I have a couple of Monstrum scopes, not bad for a budget scope.

My High Tower Armory conversion kit showed up today. Got it switched out. What's interesting is it almost looks like OD green but it's just the lighting, it's FDE. I ordered a good (budget) red dot reflex 3 MOA scope for it.

HTA Bullpup.jpg

Forum List

Back