Pink Pants & Pillbox Hats

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Ah, for the good days when countless movie musicals included fashions shows. I never knew what the hell attractive ladies parading across the screen wearing outfits that I never saw off-scree had to do with the plot, but they were nice to look at. Should you come across one of those fashion show scenes in an old movie you will notice that the models are pretty but not sexy.

In real life Jackie’s pillbox hat was the hottest fashion news in the JFK years.

th

Jackie Kennedy
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.27MbJZQg1GZ6sPg-3QVsKQD9Es&pid=Api&w=151&h=181

Speaking for myself, I would rather look at what Melanie and Ivanka are wearing than look at the characters populating the Comey story:

403ECE8E00000578-4501014-image-m-119_1494621322244.jpg

Melanie
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/12/21/403ECE8E00000578-4501014-image-m-119_1494621322244.jpg

403C7E9300000578-4501014-Early_bird_The_36_year_old_paired_her_striking_pants_with_a_slee-a-101_1494620459877.jpg

Ivanka
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017...ing_pants_with_a_slee-a-101_1494620459877.jpg

Casual Friday at the White House! First Lady Melania looks chic in black wide-leg pants, while Ivanka Trump makes a bold statement in hot pink trousers
By Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
Published: 16:09 EDT, 12 May 2017 | Updated: 19:20 EDT, 12 May 2017

Melania and Ivanka Trump both look chic in stylish pants | Daily Mail Online

My point: At least Trump’s girls change their outfits while the FBI and the media never change anything.

Last edited:
My point: At least Trump’s girls change their outfits while the FBI and the media never change anything.

Can't slip anything past you. I can't imagine why the working members of the press and the FBI don't change their fashion designer outfits as often as those two spoiled rich women who never bothered to look at the price tag on an outfit, and are never concerned with anything more important than which designer they want to wear today.

jackie O made a point of wearing home made american fashion.... you know when they actually promoted the virtues & quality of union labeled, american made garments

now the first lady ivanka showcases her cheap chinese & 3rd world cesspool sweatshop clothing lines.

& melania, on the other hand... is nothing but sleeze whether she wears anything or nothing at all.

I can't imagine why the working members of the press and the FBI don't change their fashion designer outfits
To BULLDOG: I should have put this thread in the Satire forum. My media premise obviously went over your head.
as often as those two spoiled rich women who never bothered to look at the price tag on an outfit,
To BULLDOG: I am pretty sure that Ivanka looks at price tags for herself and for most American women. In any event:

It is not the price tag that counts, it is how you look in glad rags at any price:​

images

The Everyday Woman: Ivanka’s $138 Dress versus Hillary’s $12,495 Jacket
by Alex Swoyer
22 Jul 2016

Ivanka's $138 Dress versus Hillary's $12,495 Jacket
and are never concerned with anything more important than which designer they want to wear today.
To BULLDOG: Did you forget Armani?

GettyImages-522511740.jpg

If cloths make the man, a plump frump in a $12,495 Armani jacket remains a plump frump:​

Media Gives Clinton Total Pass on $12,000 Armani Jacket, But Pounded Palin in ’08
by Joe Concha | 11:23 am, June 8th, 2016

Media Gives Clinton Total Pass on $12,000 Armani Jacket, But Pounded Palin in ’08

A Butter Churn Is Next

I would rather look at what Melanie and Ivanka are wearing than look at the characters populating the Comey story:
Ben Kew nails it:

Donald Trump’s decision to fire FBI director James Comey did not create the social media firestorm Democrats and the mainstream media hoped it would, according to data from SocialFlow.​

Data: Comey Firing Not Capturing Americans’ Attention — Only Journalists’
by Ben Kew
12 May 2017

Data: Comey Firing Not Capturing Americans’ Attention — Only Journalists’ | Pit Bull Dog Breed

I think it is because the phrases media mouths use is in Comey story are what makes the Comey flap so goddamned repetitious. Every one of them goes on and on as though they are speaking for the American people when they only speak for, and to, each other.

Bottom line: Print and media mouths (LIBERALS) still believe the public cares about anything they say and think when here is the truth of the matter:

Forum List

Back