Pizza driver fights off robbers with a gun........

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Pizza delivery drivers are constant targets for robbery...and every once in a while you hear about one stopping the robbery with a gun....

Armed Domino s Driver Turns Tables Shoots Alleged Robbers - Breitbart

On June 24, a Domino’s Pizza delivery driver was approached by two alleged robbers who demanded his money. The driver pulled his gun and opened fire, killing one of the suspects.

The incident occurred in Hollywood, Florida, “Just after midnight.”

According to NBC Miami, “The delivery worker was returning from a few deliveries when two suspects approached him and attempted to rob him.” He pulled his gun and shot, killing one of the alleged robbers and causing the second one to flee.

One dead, one ran away....so one guy was not shot, so he doesn't count for the anti gun extremist statistics....

oh Hollywood fla? I hate that place! has anyone ever seen their downtown areas, just off of US1? yecch! i have to go to the beach there to see my parents about once every two months, one u get over the bridges, u just want to take off and head in any direction!

How dare someone use pizza as a lure to temp some to attempt a robbery just to kill someone. How do we even know that the pizza delivery person was being robbed? I beleive that he is pulling a Zimmerman by using the stand your ground law in Florida so that he can have target practice on an unarmed person. The dead guy may have only been asking for directions as far as we know. He is not alive to give his side of the story.

We can not allow pizza delivery guys to be walking around armed in public, shooting unarmed victims.

Pizza delivery drivers are constant targets for robbery...and every once in a while you hear about one stopping the robbery with a gun....

On June 24, a Domino’s Pizza delivery driver was approached by two alleged robbers who demanded his money. The driver pulled his gun and opened fire, killing one of the suspects.

According to NBC Miami, “The delivery worker was returning from a few deliveries when two suspects approached him and attempted to rob him.” He pulled his gun and shot, killing one of the alleged robbers and causing the second one to flee.

One dead, one ran away....so one guy was not shot, so he doesn't count for the anti gun extremist statistics....

I assume the driver will go to prison for the rest of his life?

Has Obama publicly condemned him yet?

If i was a pizza delivery guy, I would keep a poster of Nancy Pelosi, and another poster of Hillary without their make-up, and use them as weapons.

Sounds like a Right Winger's wetdream.

but did either party have a confederate flag?q

Forum List

Back