Planned Parenthood CEO Arrested For Indecent Exposure...

I'd like to know more information... Was he actually flashing his willy at kids, or was he taking a piss? A buddy of mine was once cited for indecent exposure here in Pennsylvania once when, after the bathrooms were occupied at a local bar, he ran outside to take an intoxicated piss.

I mean, if you go by looks... he looks a little squirrely to me....but you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Steelplate and the ceo confirm my belief that any male who takes an active interest in abortion is probably ONE SICK FUCK.

I'd like to know more information... Was he actually flashing his willy at kids, or was he taking a piss? A buddy of mine was once cited for indecent exposure here in Pennsylvania once when, after the bathrooms were occupied at a local bar, he ran outside to take an intoxicated piss.

I mean, if you go by looks... he looks a little squirrely to me....but you can't judge a book by it's cover.

According to the law, he could have mooned someone and been busted.

Mooning someone at a baseball game? Yeah, I'm sure that NEVER happens.

Steelplate and the ceo confirm my belief that any male who takes an active interest in abortion is probably ONE SICK FUCK.

Wow... go fuck yourself.

Yup.

Because children are expendable and have no value.

Wonder how that came about?

Oh yeah, ABORTION ON DEMAND.
What sort of men do you think are motivated to promote abortion on demand?

Men who don't want to get in trouble for abusing children. True story.

He's probably a child diddler too......

Just looking at him, you can tell he has issues and is a Democrat.

Look... I'm not defending the guy at all. All I saw on the subject when I googled it was from right wing sites that gave NO information on the incident itself, but had a blurb about the incident and the bulk of the content was the actual law as written in the books.

All I said was that I want more information... and Not so fucking Kosher Girl calls me a sick fuck.

Uh, it's mentioned in the article dummy. Maybe you should try actually reading posts before posting your stupid knee-jerk defenses? Just a suggestion anyway. :)

You are are a liar. I read the stupid disengenuous post. It is the title that is misleading FUCKWIT.

Your intention was to have people believe that the CEO of Planned Parenthood was arrested for indecent exposure. It was not the CEO of Planned Parenthood.

Piss on you ya liar.

Omg, it said "CEO of Planned Parenthood". Most of us understand that there is more than one CEO of PP.

omg again.

Huggy doesn't read posts he or she may disagree with. He or she only posts knee-jerk defense responses to them. In fairness though, many other posters on this Board do that as well. Many stopped reading posts a long time ago. But oh well, such is life in the Message Board World.

Look... I'm not defending the guy at all. All I saw on the subject when I googled it was from right wing sites that gave NO information on the incident itself, but had a blurb about the incident and the bulk of the content was the actual law as written in the books.

All I said was that I want more information... and Not so fucking Kosher Girl calls me a sick fuck.

99% of the thread titles on this site are bogus, and you zero in on this one to defend this sick pervert?

Something's rotten in Denmark, asswipe.

Yeah, right. Mooning involves an "intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person". Sure.

That was right there in the article about exposure of genitals or a butt.

Hmmm. It doesn't say anything about boobs, though.

Last edited:

99% of the thread titles on this site are bogus, and you zero in on this one to defend this sick pervert?

:clap2:

Sadly, I'm out of rep.

But look at the far left wackos flock to the thread to find excuses for this Abortion Knight.

Go fuck Koshergirl... you'll probably both feel better. Probably not your preferred gender though.

BTW.... GO BACK THROUGH THE POSTS.... I never said anything about the title of the thread, did I? Show me where I defended this guy.

:clap2:

Sadly, I'm out of rep.

But look at the far left wackos flock to the thread to find excuses for this Abortion Knight.

Yeah... you conservatives are so fucking tolerant... that a person can't ask for more information in an article that is(if you are honest with yourself) very lacking in particulars...without being demonized by those oh-so-fucking tolerant Conservatives.

Go fuck Koshergirl... you'll probably both feel better. Probably not your preferred gender though.

BTW.... GO BACK THROUGH THE POSTS.... I never said anything about the title of the thread, did I? Show me where I defended this guy.

Racist Homophobe outed. It's a lot of fun when that happens on Message Boards. :)

Racist Homophobe outed. It's a lot of fun when that happens on Message Boards. :)

Not at all... I support Gay rights... I was just hitting warrior where I knew it would hurt him...I've seen his rants on Gay rights.

Forum List

Back