Planned Parenthood Cleared in Fetal Tissue Investigation

The local Planned Parenthood affiliate said Indiana centers do not participate in tissue-donation programs.

Pretty simple investigation. No tissue donation programs so no selling of baby parts
They wouldn't lie would they?

They found no evidence of any laws being broken.
It's a good thing you're anonymous because I would be ashamed that people knew I was supporting the murder of babies for body parts. It must be disgusting to be YOU the person behind Carla_Danger .

Left tards are incapable of shame.

The local Planned Parenthood affiliate said Indiana centers do not participate in tissue-donation programs.

Pretty simple investigation. No tissue donation programs so no selling of baby parts

It's a good thing you're anonymous because I would be ashamed that people knew I was supporting the murder of babies for body parts. It must be disgusting to be YOU the person behind Carla_Danger .

Left tards are incapable of shame.
Liberalism is truly a mental defect.

why are you even thinking about carla's anonymity, you creepy cretin? :rolleyes:

the law does not support that and there is no evidence that any laws have been broken.

you and your dishonest ilk are obviously too emotionally unstable to face the facts of the matter.

Please save your irrational drama. There is nothing illegal about donating tissue, that would otherwise be thrown in the garbage without the consent from the woman to donate. There are no baby body parts being used because they haven't developed lungs, kidney's...etc. This is just you, pushing propaganda, when the tissue donated goes to research to help save lives.

why are you even thinking about carla's anonymity, you creepy cretin? :rolleyes:

the law does not support that and there is no evidence that any laws have been broken.

you and your dishonest ilk are obviously too emotionally unstable to face the facts of the matter.

That's just psycho blabber from an extremist. :)

mi6AwrY.jpg

look how the creepy cretin just loves to post gruesome pictures ^

Doctor to patient, "Why is your leg jerking?"

Patient to doctor, "Well, you are going to tap my knee with a rubber hammer, aren't you?"

The state of Indiana on Thursday cleared Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing in the handling of fetal tissue.

A July 16 investigation ordered by Indiana Governor Mike Pence found no evidence of any laws being broken and no evidence that Planned Parenthood facilities in Indianapolis, Bloomington and Merrillville had sold tissue from aborted fetuses, the Associated Press reported.

http://www.newsweek.com/indiana-clears-planned-parenthood-fetal-tissue-investigation-358678

Is Sarah still asking for donations in order to shut down PP?
You know that's not going to matter to them, right?

That looks like a chicken with the feet of a 1 year old baby.

Now, only if you were this smart in things that actually matter, but I fear your 2 digit IQ will keep you down with Mr. Weiner!

Judging by your history of posting only crapaganda, you are in no position to discuss the IQ of others.

Yes, I do post things that you leftist, commie scum HATE to see, But your LOW IQ is beyond a shadow of a doubt!

huJrcb9.png

I would e ashamed of that too. Fortunately, there is nothing like that happening to be ashamed of..

Last edited:
Planned Parenthood Video Maker: Blocked Video Shows Labs “Get Fully Intact Fetuses”

PatDollard.com ^ | 08/01/2015 | Daniel Daleidan
Excerpted from The Washington Examiner: The undercover Planned Parenthood video that a California court has blocked from release shows StemExpress executives admitting that “they sometimes get fully intact fetuses shipped to their laboratory” from the Planned Parenthood abortion clinics that supply them, according to the video maker.“That could be prima facie evidence of born-alive infants,” Daniel Daleidan, the man behind the undercover videos, told CNN. “So that’s why they’re trying to suppress the videotape and they’re very scared of it.”Harvesting organs from born-alive infants would be evidence of an illegal operation, as partial-birth abortion was outlawed in November 2003....

Forum List

Back