Please forgive me LOL !

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
Well, Excuse me for catching on to the fact, that most DIY people do NOT know what the fuck they are doing to ANY standardized, expected, or field acceptable standard.
And forgive me for the idea, that a fucking bullshitter, whose ideas about the tasks they are doing DIY... are not scholarly, should NOT have legal standing when the economy is in a dead drought, partially because of DIY killing all the jobs and that they should forced for a 10 or 15 year period to spend the fucking money and get the market moving again.

lol

It's not your fault. It's that dyke Liberal Medusa's fault for enabling your bullshit.

Take a deep breath, get your shit together, and shut the fuck up for a week or two.

Lucy%20van%20Pelt%20psychiatric%20help.0.jpg

[MENTION=50083]Mate27[/MENTION]

Here's what the fuck I base my ideas on economics on (upon)...

37 years humping my ass to make an honest living for myself and my family.

End of story, bitch. :slap:

:fu:

Mod edit xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How about 37 years of actually studying the economic forces that create jobs, dickhead.
Of those include governmental forces being vital.
Which was lacking under all of the repukes after Ike.

End of story... bitch
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mod edit xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How about 37 years of actually studying the economic forces that create jobs, dickhead.
Of those include governmental forces being vital.
Which was lacking under all of the repukes after Ike.

End of story... bitch
You sorry sack of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Excuse me for catching on to the fact, that most DIY people do NOT know what the fuck they are doing to ANY standardized, expected, or field acceptable standard.
And forgive me for the idea, that a fucking bullshitter, whose ideas about the tasks they are doing DIY... are not scholarly, should NOT have legal standing when the economy is in a dead drought, partially because of DIY killing all the jobs and that they should forced for a 10 or 15 year period to spend the fucking money and get the market moving again.

lol

Let me just say that I'm glad I'm not you. You seem like a very miserable person with a very miserable life. I've now read at least 4 of your posts, and every single one of them is bitching about this or that. Wow! You must be a BLAST at parties! :lol:

lol

You are right, Mate, but the problem is, with the economy the way it is, people can't afford to have professionals do the job, so they do it themselves, poorly I admit.

Write the president and tell him to get people working again at the levels they should be working (at). He had a Jobs Council that he never met with so no economic plan was made. Go to the top, man.

lol

You are right, Mate, but the problem is, with the economy the way it is, people can't afford to have professionals do the job, so they do it themselves, poorly I admit.

Write the president and tell him to get people working again at the levels they should be working (at). He had a Jobs Council that he never met with so no economic plan was made. Go to the top, man.

Good policy helps create jobs.
We could use a bill Clinton again really.

lol

Um NO. This is AMERICA.

What nonsense. Production creates wealth. Nothing else. An ability to transform resources into goods and services is where we get our prosperity.

Or did I misread the OP? It did seem kind of convoluted.

lol

It's not up to you to force people to pay for professionals to do their home fix-it jobs. People can do it themselves if they want to, and thankfully some arrogant miserable little person with a Napoleon complex has no say at all. :D We are a FREE country.

lol

Um NO. This is AMERICA.

You're right, this is America..

The land of laws, where the repuke's ideas of deregulation, and neoconservatism, are Unamerican

It's not up to you to force people to pay for professionals to do their home fix-it jobs. People can do it themselves if they want to, and thankfully some arrogant miserable little person with a Napoleon complex has no say at all. :D We are a FREE country.

so says a retard who don't know that I elected Obama.... twice, and that the repukes have no say at all.

so says a retard who don't know that I elected Obama.... twice, and that the repukes have no say at all.

How about you repeat that in English please, with proper grammar please. Because your grammar is SO poor, I am having a difficult time understanding your post. So perhaps you should reconsider that "retard" comment. Huh?

LOL! Just look at what I put in bold above!! Good Lord, that is just a sad statement about our education system. Thanks Obama!

Last edited:

Um NO. This is AMERICA.

You're right, this is America..

The land of laws, where the repuke's ideas of deregulation, and neoconservatism, are Unamerican

There are no laws against homeowners fixing their own homes. Sorry. You are wrong, again.

Forum List

Back