Please forgive me LOL !

It's not up to you to force people to pay for professionals to do their home fix-it jobs. People can do it themselves if they want to, and thankfully some arrogant miserable little person with a Napoleon complex has no say at all. :D We are a FREE country.

so says a retard who don't know that I elected Obama.... twice, and that the repukes have no say at all.
:)

How about you repeat that in English please, with proper grammar please. Because your grammar is SO poor, I am having a difficult time understanding your post. So perhaps you should reconsider that "retard" comment. Huh?

LOL! Just look at what I put in bold above!! Good Lord, that is just a sad statement about our education system. Thanks Obama!
Thank Mate27, too. Apparently, he's the one who elected Obama.

:eusa_shifty:

so says a retard who don't know that I elected Obama.... twice, and that the repukes have no say at all.
:)

How about you repeat that in English please, with proper grammar please. Because your grammar is SO poor, I am having a difficult time understanding your post. So perhaps you should reconsider that "retard" comment. Huh?

LOL! Just look at what I put in bold above!! Good Lord, that is just a sad statement about our education system. Thanks Obama!
Thank Mate27, too. Apparently, he's the one who elected Obama.

:eusa_shifty:

It's all his fault that everything sucks. :lol:

So Mr. Matey, what is it exactly that you are suggesting? That the government FORCE homeowners to hire out professional contractors to do their home improvement projects? Utterly ridiculous suggestion.

And it seems Obama is brought into everything. I'm sick of seeing/hearing his name. Let's stop giving him the enjoyment of everything being made out to be about him. DIY has nothing to do with Obama. If I want to paint my own house, so be it. If I want to make my own non-toxic household cleaner, don't jump on my ass for it. What I do in my spare time is no one else's business, unless it infringes on their rights--DIY doesn't infringe on anyone's constitutional rights (unless it causes harm).

And it seems Obama is brought into everything. I'm sick of seeing/hearing his name. Let's stop giving him the enjoyment of everything being made out to be about him. DIY has nothing to do with Obama. If I want to paint my own house, so be it. If I want to make my own non-toxic household cleaner, don't jump on my ass for it. What I do in my spare time is no one else's business, unless it infringes on their rights--DIY doesn't infringe on anyone's constitutional rights (unless it causes harm).

I couldn't agree more. This person's suggestions are outrageous and unconstitutional! Like forcing people to buy healthcare.

Forum List

Back