mark kelly with inside track....

I too think Kelly brings some value-added elements to the ticket. Big accomplishment, compelling personal story, high regard by both sides, experience in the Senate.

But, would it put RWNJ Kari Lake in an improved position to run for AZ's Senate seats?

It's a small detail but Trump's 'My Ear Got Nicked for America'........really ain't in the same league as a wife who was a sitting Congressional Representative doing her "Congress on Your Corner" (a public opportunity for constituents to speak directly with their representatives)......well, Gabby Giffords taking a bullet directly to the head. Trump loses that one.
You find " I got a brain damaged wife" compelling?

Actually, he'd be a pretty good pick.

Astronaut and American Hero, his wife a victim of gun violence. A combat veteran in the Gulf War (as opposed to Vance, who just took photo ops in the rear area.)
I just don’t see him getting on board with harris who was part of the xiden admin, the soft on gun back ground check admin

I'm all for "Well Regulated Militias".

I'm not for, "Crazy people need to have guns".
guess it a real shame the 2nd doesn't require someone to belong to a 'well regulated militia' in order to own a gun.

after all, it gave the right to keep and bear arms to the people, not the militia.

guess it a real shame the 2nd doesn't require someone to belong to a 'well regulated militia' in order to own a gun.

after all, it gave the right to keep and bear arms to the people, not the militia.
Sen Kelly can move the discussion away from ……..Trump was shot for his political views to Young white males with gun fantasies

No, a shame is rolling a bunch of preschoolers out of a school in body bags because a crazy person was able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun that was designed for a battlefield.

Forum List

Back