Haley's PAC is supporting Harris!

The issue is people thinking It's Haley's PAC, that Crepitus just verified.

The First Amendment doesn't allow for misrepresentation. It's why Copyright law is allowed.
You mean like Trump University. That wasn't a university.
Or Steve Bannon's Build the Wall foundation, that didn't build any wall.

How do you figure that? They were all chosen to be Biden/Harris delegates.
And they're still voting for Harris.
1,000% Ratty. Kudos. Harris was not any ballot. She has received as many Presidential primary votes in her life as you have

Your PROTECT DEMOCRACY bullshit has turned unto FUCK DEMOCRACY

How do you figure that? They were all chosen to be Biden/Harris delegates.
And they're still voting for Harris.

For starters the DNC cancelled its primary, so while people "voted" it was in name only. They "vote" for the President of Iran and Russia as well.... In addition to that they didn't vote for Harris for the Presidential nominee, and there's nothing even implied that they were voting for her as the nominee if Biden decided to drop out. That said there's nothing that requires those delegates to vote for Biden or Harris or anyone for that matter. And the DNC can technically run whoever they want I believe, but don't act like that decision was made via some democratic vote because it wasnt.

Couchpotato, that means nothing.

The great majority have supported Harris.

What you think means nothing.

The Trump filing will be swept into the waste basket.

You mean like Trump University. That wasn't a university.
Or Steve Bannon's Build the Wall foundation, that didn't build any wall.

This is different, as it actually uses a person's Name. A person that doesn't want to associate with them.

Those were republicans, folks. Now they're working for the Democrats.

And Haley ain't happy about it.

It's not Haley's PAC. It's a group of her supporters.

Those were republicans, folks. Now they're working for the Democrats.

And Haley ain't happy about it.

iu

Harris will sink the Democrats like The Titanic.

We told ya Nikki Haley was a RINO.

Three for three this month.

1) "Someone" would try to assassinate Trump. Wink wink

2) Biden was mentally impaired and unfit to run for President.

3) Nikki Haley is a Republican In Name Only.

Thank you for bringing this fact to everyone's attention. No wonder the Democrats love her.
It isn't Haley's PAC. See Post #5. And it's a pretty good bet they were never GOP voters.

Can't be proven that they did either. And the fact that she demands they stop using her name suggests they were never her supporters either.

The name is "Haley voters".... They voted for her, and against Trump, in the primaries. They still support voting against Trump.

That said there's nothing that requires those delegates to vote for Biden or Harris or anyone for that matter.
Wrong.
For the Democrats:
Rule 11(H). It said that all delegates to the convention were bound “to vote for the presidential candidate whom they were elected to support for at least the first convention ballot, unless released in writing by the presidential candidate

And that mistake makes Haley's case that the name of the PAC is a misrepresentation.
They should account for the mistakes of others? I mean, I get it, but sounds like sour grapes Haley is the one who caused the confusion. She repeatedly told the world Trump was a scumbag who is unfit for office.

Now she licks his boots again.

The name is "Haley voters".... They voted for her, and against Trump, in the primaries. They still support voting against Trump.
I seriously doubt they were ever Haley voters. And you don't know who they supported any more than I do. The fact that she strongly objects to their using her name suggests they probably were not. And if they were it was only to hurt Trump and not because they supported Haley.

Last edited:
They should account for the mistakes of others? I mean, I get it, but sounds like sour grapes Haley is the one who caused the confusion. She repeatedly told the world Trump was a scumbag who is unfit for office.

Now she licks his boots again.

That's why Copyright law exists, and Trademark law exists.

Forum List

Back