Haley's PAC is supporting Harris!

Wrong.
For the Democrats:
Rule 11(H). It said that all delegates to the convention were bound “to vote for the presidential candidate whom they were elected to support for at least the first convention ballot, unless released in writing by the presidential candidate

How does this change what I said?

I seriously doubt they were ever Haley voters. And you don't know who they supported any more than I do. The fact that she strongly objects to their using her name suggests they probably were not. And if they were it was only to hurt Trump and not because they supported Haley.

Most people supported Biden because he was not Trump, I am sure the same is true for Haley.

I think she has a losing battle as their name is "Haley Voters" and Haley would have to prove that is not accurate.

Most people supported Biden because he was not Trump, I am sure the same is true for Haley.

I think she has a losing battle as their name is "Haley Voters" and Haley would have to prove that is not accurate.

Crepitus just gave us an example of people thinking it's her PAC.

The "Physicians for Responsible Medicine" are just a PETA sock. All they care about is no animal experimentation, even if it threatens human life.
And you know that, yet didn't even donate to them.

So if your goal was to show that what the other poster is saying is nonsense, then well done.

They added, "We did spend $1 million supporting Haley and rallied thousands of voters across the political spectrum to vote for her because she was best for our country. And now we support @KamalaHarris."

Those were republicans, folks. Now they're working for the Democrats.

And Haley ain't happy about it.

So you’re happy a non-existent group of voters is voting for Kamala?

It’s a PAC, not a group of voters in the first place. Money from a bunch of warmongering neocon RINOs. That’s what “support” your side has, the neocon warmongers because Trump/Vance aren’t bought and paid for by the Big War industry.

I’m just surprised Nikki isn’t endorsing Kamala, but she knows Kamala has no chance of winning and Nikki only cares about her political future.

And you know that, yet didn't even donate to them.

So if your goal was to show that what the other poster is saying is nonsense, then well done.

I'm saying that names don't have to mean what they say.

The difference here is a PAC referring to a specific candidate by name.

If PFRM added "Surgeon General's" to the front, I'm sure the government would take issue with it.

But they also cannot be misleading.

I can't start a PAC called "Rapists for reelecting Trump", then give all the money to the Harris campaign.

And the issue would be with using Trump's name.

That's why most PACs have names associated with a cause, not with the candidate they don't like.

I gave it a "Fake News" because as I skimmed through the Newsweek article what I found all it amounted to was the renaming of "Haley Voters for Biden" to "Haley Voters for Harris".

Forum List

Back