Please FORGIVE ME!

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
I want to offer my sincere apologies to all women, minorities, and especially female minorities.

I want to first apologize for being white. There is no excuse I can offer. I do try to get as much sun as possible, to darken my evil whiteness, but the sunbathing in winter is just making my nipples sore and sensitive. I promise as soon as summer comes back around to darken that shitty white skin. Oh how I HATE IT!!

Second I want to apologize for being a male. It wasn't my choice. I was born this way. Ha. To make up for this I will pee sitting down, stay away from the gym so I don't look too masculine, and grow my hair out so I can do that man bun thing. Hopefully that is enough.

Lastly, I want to apologize for having an opinion. I will keep it to myself from now on and let those that really have constructive stuff to say, like Madonna, have the spotlight.

Again, I am sorry. The mic, and the country, is all yours.

I want to offer my sincere apologies to all women, minorities, and especially female minorities.

I want to first apologize for being white. There is no excuse I can offer. I do try to get as much sun as possible, to darken my evil whiteness, but the sunbathing in winter is just making my nipples sore and sensitive. I promise as soon as summer comes back around to darken that shitty white skin. Oh how I HATE IT!!

Second I want to apologize for being a male. It wasn't my choice. I was born this way. Ha. To make up for this I will pee sitting down, stay away from the gym so I don't look too masculine, and grow my hair out so I can do that man bun thing. Hopefully that is enough.

Lastly, I want to apologize for having an opinion. I will keep it to myself from now on and let those that really have constructive stuff to say, like Madonna, have the spotlight.

Nobody hates you for your skin color. It's your always being an arrogant ass hole that they object to.

The man bun thing is a powerful statement of intent, and should be respected as such.

Nobody hates you for your skin color. It's your always being an arrogant ass hole that they object to.
I dispute the arrogant part.

Arrogant people always do.

Arrogant people always do.
Go find Vana White and buy a vowel and a sense of fucking humor.

I agree, maybe he could make up for that by rioting, looting burning the American flag and giving 15 year old girls free rides to the abortion clinic.

I dunno how to break this to you but...

After thoughtful study of your words the only logical conclusion is that you've crossed to the dark side and become a friggin' liberal!! It's not binding for life though, you could eventually possibly come to your senses and reject your conversion, be welcomed back to the Promised Land, but know you will always carry the stigma of a "recovering liberal" for the rest of your days, in a sackcloth and ashes sort of way.

Forum List

Back