please help and donate donald .he is poor

not_bad__donald_trump_by_hyperox935-d9stwlx.jpg

So, if the RNC raising money gets counted as Trump's money, then all of the DNC money gets counted as Hillary's money. Gotta make it apples to apples.

Anyway, tinydancer , does it bother you at all that Trump repeated insisted that he was self funding his campaign, but now it turns out he isn't? You know the reason Trump is trying to get money into the RNC coffers, don't you? Because when Trump said he was "self funding" he really should have said "financing." He's been loaning his campaign cash. He's going to rely on the RNC to fund the the paying back of those loans. Don't you take objection to such a blatant lie on his part?

And he's forgiven the loans and took a 50 million dollar hit from the primaries. Would you like to tell me about any other candidate ever on either side that has spent 50 M of his own?

So the loans mean jack shit. Over. Done. He took the hit. As he should.
Almost correct. The press is reporting that he will not provide proof that he forgave those loans.

Oh good grief! His fundraising in the past couple of weeks has hit 19 million in the joint fund with the RNC alone. No new data on the personal fundraising.

New fundraising team has just been put together with the exit of Corey and Manafort taking charge. Trying to remember the name of his new head honcho of fundraising but I'm on my first coffee :) and I'm drawing a blank.

There's a difference between having money and actually spending it.

The OP was saying that trump has not spent anything in swing states.

Hillary has.

The last set of financial statements from trump shows a large portion of it going to trump and his businesses. Which are hotels, restaurants, golf courses, airplanes and resorts.

None are political entities.

Trump is spending money but not on the campaign and none in the important swing states who will decide the election.

Forum List

Back