Pocahontas walks in gay pride parade, attacks Creepy Joe Biden: "the time for small ideas is over!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she's dominating this race!

D79JIVfWwAArYPV.jpg

Edith Wilson claimed to be Related to Pocahontas, but that's from a virulent white racist in terms of other races being inferior races to take care of, and only said so that she was the first Native American ever. Also related to every single other president , Ever. who promoted women staying out of the workforce and voting. That's given for the decent sort of woman. And her entire family wears chokers and looks like a southern belle competition at the white house.. Oh! Which one did I marry, I don't know, Kids?!

If that Clever Scotsman and family , were here today, we'd organize the final League and Covenant for peace for All Europe! Force it on America, then Korea then the World, for the hugest smartest Ideas of confederation of ALL TIME!

Last edited:
So she's dressed lie a Presbyterian Minister? No, OK, this Happens to be the first open gay, gay marrying, gay loving on the altar, Presbyterian guy, but no seriously that's like dress code, the one down the street has this dress code. They'll know we are Christians by our love, by our love.. How? Hoobajabba hoobajabba.

Kind of disappointed she didn't dress as the Indian from the Village People.

And she said she has a plan she should’ve started off with your idea. She’s already Slippin

She won't survive super tuesday and I would put the odds of her even surviving until supertuesday 50/50 at best. The smart play by Harris or one of the others would be to find a way to put BIden and Warren in a faceoff during the debates. It would highlight their worst qualities---she has no presence to hold her own and would appear super weak and he would come across like an overbearing misogynist prick if you could get them really going directly at each other. It would knock both of them deep into the pack if not completely out for good.

pride started as an anti-police brutality riot led by trans blacks who lived in poverty. so far this year, 4 trans blacks have been murdered

Forum List

Back