Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

Just like tubes, being obsolete.

Tubes are not obsolete. They may have been replaced in many aps by better solid state devices but they are still unsurpassed or essential to certain applications.

And as to car phones, if I ever buy a cellphone again, its main or only use would be when I'm in my car! Otherwise I'm in my home, someone else's home or business where there already IS a phone. My car is just about the only place I'm likely to be where there isn't already a telephone device.

You're not man enough to dismiss me. And your video failed to show Trump condemned the Proud Boys.

:dance:

You dismissed yourself thanks to your lying.

You. Are. Dismissed.

Boy.

The video proves YOU are lying.

DURRRRRR

Nope, you're lying. At no point in that video does Trump condemn the Proud Boys.

YOUR video proved ME right.

tenor.gif

Nope, you're lying. At no point in that video does Trump condemn the Proud Boys.

YOUR video proved ME right.

tenor.gif

You are so full of shit. The video proves beyond doubt that he was referring to the statue argument, and that he condemned white supremacists.

No go piss up a rope.

When I think of all the abortions that have occurred, why couldn't Shannon Brandt have been one of those abortions. That is an abortion I would have not only supported, but would have funded. If Cayler Ellingson's family has any Native American blood in them, if they come across this 41-year-old worthless pile of fascist shit, they'll know exactly what to do with a pair of eagle feet for multiple long hours, followed by a shovel, honey and fire ants.

Last edited:
Poor Trump. Still trying to stay relevant.
he is relevant, and this is the biggest story in America, thanks to Trump amplifying it.

thank you President Trump

poor liberals still talking about "gun violence" and "charlotesville" trying to stay relevant

he is relevant, and this is the biggest story in America, thanks to Trump amplifying it.

thank you President Trump

poor liberals still talking about "gun violence" and "charlotesville" trying to stay relevant

Nope, it's not that big a story. People get murdered every day in America, the vast majorityvof which don't make national news.

Nope, it's not that big a story. People get murdered every day in America, the vast majorityvof which don't make national news.
so you agree with me that Charlotesville should not have been national news? thank you!

so you agree with me that Charlotesville should not have been national news? thank you!

Charlottesville was national news because taking down statues of Confederate heroes was national news. Case in point, it made national news even before Heather Heyer was murdered.

Charlottesville was national news because taking down statues of Confederate heroes was national news. Case in point, it made national news even before Heather Heyer was murdered.
and Parkland was not national news if it were up to me and you? right?

stuff happens!

Hm.

Driver admits to premeditated murder and gets charged with vehicular manslaughter?

He didn't condemn the Proud Boys. Just as I said. Your own link proved me right.

tenor.gif
aren’t the Proud Boys White Supremist? when he condemned white supremhst he condemned all tg groups, including your demaklan

Forum List

Back