🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police officers pay tab for couple who refused to sit next to them

Yes the webz are full of feel good stories about cops today.

They want us to forget that they're shitting all over the constitution every time they gun someone down at a fake traffic stop, or barge into someone's house in the middle of the night and shoot their dogs.

Police bribe citizens.

Man bites dog.
I have to wonder how many ignore lists you're on. It's painfully clear that you have nothing of value to contribute.

The people who put me on ignore are the ones who can't debate me.
Now THAT was funny! Nobody "debates" you. We make fun of you bouncing around in your padded cell.

Kuddos to the cops but I wouldn't have done it. The assholes don't know what it's like to put yourself in harm's way to help someone that may very well be a similar asshole.

Police bribe citizens.

Man bites dog.
I have to wonder how many ignore lists you're on. It's painfully clear that you have nothing of value to contribute.

The people who put me on ignore are the ones who can't debate me.

NOT!

name%20calling%203_zpsuocirbij.jpg

I hope that everyone on this site who may have not in the recent past, takes any opportunity that arises to buy a cup of coffee or pick up a tab for a police officer, fire fighter, or serviceman/woman whenever they can.

There's a restaurant where I eat from time to time. Also frequented by Highway Patrol and City Police. If any are there, I always quietly pick up all their tabs and say nothing.

Yes the webz are full of feel good stories about cops today.

They want us to forget that they're shitting all over the constitution every time they gun someone down at a fake traffic stop, or barge into someone's house in the middle of the night and shoot their dogs.

Speaking of dogs, you're one sick puppy. Seek help!

"Police officers pay tab for couple who refused to sit next to them"

Darn those hate-filled racists!

Sure, they can pick of the tab for a couple, but the police couldn't pay for food, drink, and medicine for hundreds of BLM members who protested for hours at the Atlanta, Ga Mayor's house and failed to plan on feeding themselves. Instead, the police in charge of crowd control had the nerve to only order Chik-Fil-A for THEMSELVES!

:p

There's a facebook video making the rounds now of a bunch of cops dancing. Gosh it makes me love cops so much. I almost forget that they are no longer protecting and serving, but harassing, murdering and collecting.

The article didn't give an important detail. What reason did the patron give for not sitting at the table?

A Homestead police team from the Pittsburgh area decided to take a break from fighting crime and sit down for dinner.

However, while dining at the Eat n' Park, another patron refused to be seated next to the police officers. This was likely due to tension toward law enforcement in the aftermath of the recent publicity surrounding police shootings.

One of the officers tried to ease the tension, ensuring the patron there was nothing to worry about. Officer Chuck Thomas recalled, "I said it's OK, sit. You won't have to worry about it. We won't hurt you."

Still, the patron refused the seat and walked away.

The officers did not allow themselves to be offended by the patron's actions. Instead, they decided to try another way to prove not all police are evil.

One of the officers, Officer Strang, suggested the group pay for the disgruntled patron's tab. They paid the $29 bill, and also left a note on the receipt that said, "Sir, your check was paid for by the police officers that you didn't want to sit next to. Thank you for the support."

They even added a $10 tip for the server, which finally led to a smile and a thank you.

Officer Thomas explained their goal was to ensure these civilians that these police are there to help society.

He said, "We work for the public, and we just want to better the relationship between the community and the police."

Police officers make incredible move towards couple who refused to sit next to them
That patron was a prick I would have asked them to leave my establishment
And risk a lawsuit?

Being a prick these days is a winning lottery ticket.

Yes. I would have asked them to leave.

If the police were to take this to a larger scale and buy groceries for a block of starving people in a depressed area I think it would go a long way as well. And not do it once and think the war won, make it a weekly thing. The video of the cop stopping to toss a football with a young black kid that didn't have anyone to play catch with. THAT is what works. Treat people like people.

I hope that everyone on this site who may have not in the recent past, takes any opportunity that arises to buy a cup of coffee or pick up a tab for a police officer, fire fighter, or serviceman/woman whenever they can.
Though I don't get out as much as I used to (every day), I cannot recount the number of police meals I have paid for at my favorite restaurant which also happens to be a favorite of many local police personnel. On almost every occasion, when police dine there while I'm at the bar, the waiters know to bring their tab to me. I know many of them by name...and they all know my name and car tag number.

I get many thanks for what I consider a small contribution to their cost of living. Besides, the restaurant gives uniformed officers a 10% discount. Buying their lunch or dinner there is often cheaper than buying them a drink...which I would gladly do if they weren't on duty.

Support your local police. Buy them a lunch or two.

All you posters that have disdain for the police can kiss my money-makin' ass...right in the aught! You won't deserve their help when it comes to you...but you'll get it anyway.

Forum List

Back