Police State: Police Officer Shoots Puppy After 'Fearing For His Safety'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Another dumb roided-up Jackbooter. When are Americans gonna finally realize we have a serious problem with our Police?

Officer claims puppy would not stop “advancing” towards him

A Michigan police officer shot and killed a 10-month-old puppy this week as he pursued a suspect through several yards in a Redford Township neighborhood.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLkSRf_tFbY]Michigan Police Kill Woman's Puppy in Her Fenced in Yard While Chasing Suspect - YouTube[/ame]

According to the dog’s owner, Bianca Alakson, police ignored the “beware of dog” sign on her backyard fence early Sunday morning as they entered onto the property. After reaching her backyard, one officer claims to have been “charged” by the puppy.

“I didn’t know what had happened at first, I just heard ‘pop, pop’,” said Alakson’s boyfriend, Ryan Showalter.

Police claim the officer “feared for his safety” and had no choice but to shoot the puppy twice after it would not stop “advancing.”

“Everyone here loves animals, it’s the last thing we want to do but we have to protect ourselves,” a police spokesperson said.

Showalter refuted the officer’s claim that his puppy was dangerous, saying the dog had no history of violence whatsoever.

“He wasn’t the protector of the house type dog either, he was just the great everybody and love them to death type dog,” Showalter said...

» Police Officer Shoots Puppy After ?Fearing For His Safety? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Another dumb roided-up Jackbooter. When are Americans gonna finally realize we have a serious problem with our Police?

A Michigan police officer shot and killed a 10-month-old puppy this week as he pursued a suspect through several yards in a Redford Township neighborhood.

Michigan Police Kill Woman's Puppy in Her Fenced in Yard While Chasing Suspect - YouTube

According to the dog’s owner, Bianca Alakson, police ignored the “beware of dog” sign on her backyard fence early Sunday morning as they entered onto the property. After reaching her backyard, one officer claims to have been “charged” by the puppy.

“I didn’t know what had happened at first, I just heard ‘pop, pop’,” said Alakson’s boyfriend, Ryan Showalter.

Police claim the officer “feared for his safety” and had no choice but to shoot the puppy twice after it would not stop “advancing.”

“Everyone here loves animals, it’s the last thing we want to do but we have to protect ourselves,” a police spokesperson said.

Showalter refuted the officer’s claim that his puppy was dangerous, saying the dog had no history of violence whatsoever.

“He wasn’t the protector of the house type dog either, he was just the great everybody and love them to death type dog,” Showalter said...

» Police Officer Shoots Puppy After ?Fearing For His Safety? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Why do you blame the police? Are you THAT simple? Try looking at the people and mindset that allow it.

Michigan Police Kill Woman's Puppy in Her Fenced in Yard While Chasing Suspect - YouTube

Why do you blame the police? Are you THAT simple? Try looking at the people and mindset that allow it.

Help! It's the Police!

How sad, but a 10 month old puppy does looks like a full grown dog. Too bad this cop was a fucking pussy and couldn't handle the dog. He should quit in disgrace.

If the stupid ass idiot mother effervescent owner had not put up a stupid ass idiot mother effing Beware of Dog sign maybe the cop would not have thought the dog was dangerous.

What a total fool to put her pet in such danger. I hate people like that. She deserves to be shot herself.

They shouldn't have mentioned that they'll have puppies soon.

Jackbooted thugs will turn the back yard into a shooting gallery!

Be sure to put a few more hundred billion dollars toward the "defense" fund so that Federal agencies and local law enforcement personnel can be outfitted with the latest weapons and technology.

Also, be sure to tell your Congressmembers how safe you feel knowing that the USAPATRIOT Act is still protecting us from criminals and terrorists.

And let's torture more people because that works.

He saw the dog's tail wagging vigorously and felt his life was threatened???

Warped blame the victim mentality.

Help! It's the Police!

How sad, but a 10 month old puppy does looks like a full grown dog. Too bad this cop was a fucking pussy and couldn't handle the dog. He should quit in disgrace.

Amen!

If the stupid ass idiot mother effervescent owner had not put up a stupid ass idiot mother effing Beware of Dog sign maybe the cop would not have thought the dog was dangerous.

What a total fool to put her pet in such danger. I hate people like that. She deserves to be shot herself.

Yes we know, the Jackbooters are always right. You Goose Steppers are ill. :cuckoo:

Be sure to put a few more hundred billion dollars toward the "defense" fund so that Federal agencies and local law enforcement personnel can be outfitted with the latest weapons and technology.

Also, be sure to tell your Congressmembers how safe you feel knowing that the USAPATRIOT Act is still protecting us from criminals and terrorists.

And let's torture more people because that works.

We're becoming an ugly Police State. It's very sad.

Cops are mostly cowardly punks. A meter reader or delivery person would have used a stick to shoo the dog off or at most sprayed some pepper spray. Thank goodness there wasn't a 92 year old WWII vet or a 93 year old grandma with the dog. They are also on the punk cop target list.

You NEVER put up a 'Beware of Dog' sign.

Never.

1) If you have an aggressive dog that might attack someone, you need to put it down. Now. Right now.

2) In most States, if your Dog attacks someone and he's not protecting you or your property or if he bites someone who is not capable of knowing that he's trespassing (child, mentally challenged, etc.... Even a drunk) Guess what? You're going to jail. Maybe for a LONG time.

3) If you're stupid enough to have a 'Beware of Dog' sign up, you just told the whole world that you have a dog that is aggressive and mean. Say good bye on your way to prison. After the person he bit takes everything you own.

4) Cops work for the State. The United States Military works for The People.

Never forget that. Not ever.

5) Best sign to put up,

images

You are a psychopath. The world will be a better place if you get hit by a dump truck tomorrow.

You are a psychopath. The world will be a better place if you get hit by a dump truck tomorrow.

Another deranged Nazi. Would have fit right in Hitler's posse back in the day. :cuckoo:

I don't know what to think, witness said the suspect went into their home, police state they saw the suspect in the home. The cop entered the back yard to get the suspect from their home, probably believing he may be saving the residents lives. I realize a dog is considered a puppy until the age of 2 but this is a 7 month old female pit-bull 'puppy'.

female-pitbull-puppies.jpg

Their pit-bull mix was 10 months old and a male. So he was probably bigger given he was pit and lab mix.

Why was the suspect in their home?

Michigan police shoot, kill couple's dog in their backyard: Owners - NY Daily News

Michigan police kill woman?s puppy in her fenced-in yard while chasing suspect

Forum List

Back