Police wanted Sympathy so they made up Gangs are targeting them

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Every Event the police find some way to make you feel bad for THEM and not the Victim. When those police were shot in NY Mike Brown and Trayvons family both felt the need to run to the microphones to say "not all cops are bad" and how sorry they were.

The police? Not so sorry

So I saw this yesterday:
Credible_Threat.jpg

And the first thing that hit me was "What kinda terror threat color chart shit is this?" I told my white co-workers to calm down and this was bullshit....

So what do I see later?

This Video. I saw this this morning after I saw another video in Baltimore.

And this which says the exact opposite

The re Wire Unimaginable scenes as Baltimore s Crips Bloods Black Guerrilla Family AND Nation of Islam unite as black men to stop the violence Daily Mail Online

281308E900000578-3059143-image-m-56_1430233947756.jpg

Rival gang member, Bloods (in red) and Crips (in blue) stood united alongside the Nation of Islam (right) and called for an end to the violence and rioting in the streets of Baltimore on Monday

'We're doing this because we don't want trouble.'

Jamal said: 'Police department hate to see us together right now... They think we're gangs so we're violent but we're family.'

Shelley said: 'Me and him supposed to be at arms right now, trying to kill each other. But instead we are standing right here, in a church, hugging each other. People think we're brothers.'

Jamal added: 'We are brothers.'

Another gang member told WBAL: 'We want to tell the people of Baltimore city that the image they are trying to portray of the gangs - the Crips, the Bloods, the BGF - we did not make that truce to harm cops.

But of course the "liberal media" wont show you this when burning stuff is so cool to look at 40 times in an hour.

BTW the Clergy was marching to stop the violence in the middle of it all when the police took off.

I didn't think CC could break his own Stupid Barrier, but he did with this thread.

Ah...so you're taking the word of the Bloods and Crips now as truth. Hey...lets elect them to city council!

Idiot. OF COURSE thr gangs will deny this. Because if ONE cop is killed by a gang member...federal RICO laws could possibly tangle every gang member into a murder conspiracy charge.

These thugs know that....afterall....they spend half their lives in court.

I think that police looking for sympathy is plausible . I also think that gangs or individuals targeting cops is plausible . Hopefully the cops will stay on their toes as the threat that criminals are out to get them is always possible . Same thing with the general public as criminals mostly prey on the general public !!

They want public outrage and shock. Nothing scares white people more than the thought that Black people dont respect the cops. Good propaganda tool.

Well....what the blacks in Baltimore did last night provided all the shock they needed.

Just like body cams on cops......all you have to do to expose reality is put a camera on the black community and let them speak for themselves. Last night...they did. And White Flight 2015 begins. Luckily...we have the money to flee the urban crapholes.

They want public outrage and shock. Nothing scares white people more than the thought that Black people dont respect the cops. Good propaganda tool.

Well....what the blacks in Baltimore did last night provided all the shock they needed.

Just like body cams on cops......all you have to do to expose reality is put a camera on the black community and let them speak for themselves. Last night...they did. And White Flight 2015 begins. Luckily...we have the money to flee the urban crapholes.
Let me know when they actually put a camera on the Black community instead of Black criminals. White people are stupid if they believe that most Blacks are like that. I know fear triggers a mental shutdown in whites but this is ridiculous.

Well I am trying to understand why people would loot and destroy businesses, homes and others personal property of others in your own community.

Many of these businesses will not return, insurance won't cover the damage. People that lost cars, the monetary damage and the damage to people's lives is very sad.

Don't understand the mentality.

Ah...so you're taking the word of the Bloods and Crips now as truth. Hey...lets elect them to city council!

Idiot. OF COURSE thr gangs will deny this. Because if ONE cop is killed by a gang member...federal RICO laws could possibly tangle every gang member into a murder conspiracy charge.

These thugs know that....afterall....they spend half their lives in court.

Ahhh, thats awesome. I guess you all against finding out the truth and decided to just go with fear.

Good job. I'll remember your obligatory fearful statement of impending doom the next time you tell someone you want all the facts before making a judgement. lol

Whether or not they made the pact is irrelevant.
They're fucking gang members that rob,steal and sell drugs for a living.
White people do those things all the time. Why are they mad at Black people doing it?

Unlike you,I dont support criminals because they have the same color skin as I do.
I dont care who you are,you keep doing stupid shit repeatedly eventually it's going to turn out bad for you.

Why cant you guys get behind a law abiding black man killed at the hands of the police? You always seem to pick a guy thats spent half his life in prison.

Yeah, last night trumps 3 nights of protests! Because thats the black measurement.

Of course you claim no one cares beacuse you refuse to believe anything thats presented that shows your wrong

izarhbe0yilqwtiaxipy.jpg

CDsDzpiWYAEYP8q.jpg

Follow
Bryan P. Sears @bpsears

Women hand out water, Frosted mini wheats to police guarding W Balt near the burned out CVS #baltimoreriots

11:19 AM - 28 Apr 2015
View image on Twitte

Yeah, last night trumps 3 nights of protests! Because thats the black measurement.

Of course you claim no one cares beacuse you refuse to believe anything thats presented that shows your wrong

izarhbe0yilqwtiaxipy.jpg

CDsDzpiWYAEYP8q.jpg

Follow
Bryan P. Sears @bpsears

Women hand out water, Frosted mini wheats to police guarding W Balt near the burned out CVS #baltimoreriots

11:19 AM - 28 Apr 2015
View image on Twitte

Very nice, most of the communities are made of great citizens that are law abiding citizens.

Well I am trying to understand why people would loot and destroy businesses, homes and others personal property of others in your own community.

Many of these businesses will not return, insurance won't cover the damage. People that lost cars, the monetary damage and the damage to people's lives is very sad.

Anger is rarely rooted in logic

I guess however I am, with Obama on this, there is no excuse.

I guess however I am, with Obama on this, there is no excuse.

Everyone is thats easy. What I'd liek to know is the excuses used to sever this guys spine, why they took him on a "rough ride" and didnt call for medical attention.

I mean think about it...If you did this to anyone you couldnt say sorry from your living room..you be in lock up

It's reasonable for people to doubt the gangs are trying to prevent violence, but if it's true, it shouldn't be too hard to find examples of that happening. I'll reserve judgment for now, and hope those examples show up. If this is true, it will go along way toward starting the change that everybody needs.

Forum List

Back