Polish Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polish history is much more interesting than Irish history. "Ahem"

You keep telling yourself that, shit-shoveler.

How do you figure, otherwise?

The French are "fight to the last man" badasses compared to the Polish. The Polish state disappears more often than a rabbit at a magic show.

I don't think anyone has won more battles when outnumbered than the Polish, actually.

you can think it, which means crap unless you show it.

R.E. Lee was outnumbered in every battle he fought, the Spartans maybe? Hannibal and Carthage? the Germans won countless battles against the more numerous Russians with one panzer commander destroying an enemy 7 times larger.

There are countless minor battles in history as well so I doubt you can say this with any authority

The French are "fight to the last man" badasses compared to the Polish. The Polish state disappears more often than a rabbit at a magic show.

I don't think anyone has won more battles when outnumbered than the Polish, actually.

R.E. Lee was outnumbered in every battle he fought, the Spartans maybe? Hannibal and Carthage? the Germans won countless battles against the more numerous Russians with one panzer commander destroying an enemy 7 times larger.

There are countless minor battles in history as well so I doubt you can say this with any authority

Yeah, and Hitler, and Lee lost pretty quickly.

Poland fought since 966 mostly outnumbered.

Only 2 times it fell (Partitions + WW2).

That's a lot longer span.

the Germans won countless battles against the more numerous Russians with one panzer commander destroying an enemy 7 times larger.

Uh, so did Poles, actually.

Battle of Komarow 1920 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviets.
(That's 10 X)

poland fell in 5 weeks to the Germans, hardly the stuff of greatness

Just about every battle Poland was outnumbered.

But, you just bragged about Nazi Germany being outnumbered by Soviets,
but
they lost too.

So, Germans are also hardly the stuff of greatness, either.

but
they lost too.

It's stupid to compare, Poland never attempted what Nazi Germany almost did- conquer Russia, and 4 years is a hell of a lot longer than 5 weeks

The stuff of Greatness is Poland in 1610.

6,000 Poles beat 35,000 Russian + Swedish forces in the Battle of Klushino in 1610.

Then Poland stormed in 1610 Moscow, capturing, and conquering Russia.

The Russian King paid tribute to Poland as a vassal, in the Russian Homage.

So, Poland did far greater than Nazi Germany did in Russia.

Keep in mind Poland did this 1 vs 2 (Poland vs Russia + Sweden)
As
opposed to Nazis who had a whole bunch of allies like Italy, Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria, and Slovakia in WW2 during Operation Barbarosssa)

but
they lost too.

It's stupid to compare, Poland never attempted what Nazi Germany almost did- conquer Russia, and 4 years is a hell of a lot longer than 5 weeks

Wrong, again.

Which I just pointed out in the past comment.

sobie------it won't help-----no matter what Poland has done------you are still
little sobie

Chopped up by neighbors 7 times, ceased to exist for a total of at least 132 years. Focus on pottery.

6,000 Poles beat 35,000 Russian + Swedish forces in the Battle of Klushino in 1610.

As
opposed to Nazis who had a whole bunch of allies like Italy, Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria, and Slovakia in WW2 during Operation Barbarosssa)

poland was larger, had russian allies, and russia much weaker in a much longer war, and it doesn't sweep under the rug the 1939 collapse. If you want to make the thesis that poland has been such a great military power then they would have made a better showing of it

As

poland was larger, had russian allies, and russia much weaker in a much longer war, and it doesn't sweep under the rug the 1939 collapse. If you want to make the thesis that poland has been such a great military power then they would have made a better showing of it

Shit-shoveler is embarrassed.

As

Poland was in perpetual war, since it started.

Far more than other countries, so far more wins.
Yes, more wins, than losses.

List of wars involving Poland - Wikipedia

As

As
that poland has been such a great military power then they would have made a better showing of it

Because Poles are a minority in the U.S.A, whom mostly are very assimilated, most Poles don't know much more about Polish history than other Americans.

However, many Polish people in Poland, whom are history buffs, understand Poland's won many battles when outnumbered.

As

Actually, I'm trying to make you look stupid, which you did.

As

Poland had Russian Allies, what are you even talking about?

As

That list contains rebellions and fighting as conquered battle thralls- bad analysis

Poland would have made a better showing in 1939 if it were a great modern military power

As

That list contains rebellions and fighting as conquered battle thralls- bad analysis

Poland would have made a better showing in 1939 if it were a great modern military power

Poland has the most wins when outnumbered, I never said anything about Poland being a modern military power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back