Political Cartoon

1705023881524.png

BREAKING: Hunter Biden's daughter Naomi bravely wades into the fray to defend her father against MAGA Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, who boasted that she made Hunter "flee" a house committee.

First Dr. Jill Biden stepped in to protect Hunter, now Naomi. The Biden family is stepping up to defend their own and it's a beautiful thing...

Greene wants us to believe that she made Hunter Biden run by exposing the "truth" about his family. In reality, Hunter showed up at a hearing and surprised the House Oversight and Accountability Committee ahead of a vote to formally recommend that he be held in contempt of Congress.

Hunter and his team then left the room as Greene was being recognized to speak because they understandably had no interest in listening to her smears and conspiracy theories, prompting her to call him a "coward."

Later, Greene tweeted a clip of Hunter's exist, mocking that "his daddy can’t save him this time."

It was then that Naomi Biden stepped in. She retweeted Greene's attack with the caption: "Actually, it appears everyone fled the scene when she started lying."

Simple, honest, and effective. Well said Naomi!

May be an image of 2 people

A lot of pardons in the future it seems, and then stay tuned as the tables turn.... The Democrat's and/or their followers somehow think that they can riot, loot, and murder with impunity, yet meanwhile they attempt to cast heavier stones at their chosen enemies for whom just so happen to be American's also, but it's ok, because KARMA always has a way of finding these hypocrites, and enacting justice in the same methods in which they are using in super hypocritical ways.

BREAKING: Donald Trump shoots himself in the foot with a deranged, apocalyptic speech to end his New York civil fraud trial — shocking the courtroom.

It's like this lunatic wants to lose the massive $370 million lawsuit...

Trump was barred from giving a formal closing argument, but he still unleashed a barrage of conspiracy theories and whiny complaints, even going after the judge himself.

Judge Arthur Engoran asked Trump if he would follow the rules requiring him to keep his remarks focused strictly on the case. Rather than say he would comply, Trump launched into a diatribe.

"We have a situation where I am an innocent man,” Trump blurted out. "I’m being persecuted by someone running for office and I think you have to go outside the bounds."

"The person in the room right now," Trump said, about New York Attorney General Letitia James, adding that she "hates Trump and wants to stop Trump from getting elected."

"This is a fraud on me. What’s happened here, sir, is a fraud on me," Trump said, before accusing the judge of ignoring him. "I know this is boring to you."

"Control your client," Engoron said to the MAGA attorneys. He then told Trump he had a minute left to ramble, let him do it, then cut him off, and adjourned for lunch.

Closing remarks resumed without Trump himself present.

What embarrassment nachos for Donald Trump himself, but for the entire country. He simply cannot help himself, and should never step foot anywhere near the Oval Office ever again..

May be an image of 1 person and the Oval Office

Forum List

Back