Political Cartoon

1720908590301.png

Now look what the idiot's have done tried.... That's some serious shite going on now. Blood is on the out of control radicals hands.

It's time for the DOJ and homeland security to get their damned heads out of their aces, and out of Bidens butt ox, and start to do their damned job's again. Enough is enough of the lies, damned lies, and bull shite.

Look what it has led to now.

How many times must people make predictions and state caution before people's eye's are opened ??
I wasn't surprised not one bit when my phone lit up about the incident, because I knew that the desperation was reaching a fever pitch. It was obvious by all the rhetoric being chattered on the forums by failing leftist claiming that Trump was this existential threat somehow.

Republicans, do your damned job's already. No time to be chicken shite underminers trying to secretly compromise with the Democrat's now. It has led to very bad things.

Keep the bull shite up, and soon a lot of people might be under investigation for possibly instigating an assassination attempt, otherwise it being possibly a last ditch effort of some sort in order to save their political ace's come November.

I saw a few radicals on YouTube calling for Trumps death, and claiming that it's a war going on, so pick a side they said.

Hmmmmm, so now we have yet another straight up attempt at murdering/assassinating Trump by way of a shooter in possession of a gun that was probably illegal for the shooter to even have ? Hopefully the truth will be in full when all is said and done. Hopefully they will have to follow the trail without it going cold, otherwise as far as the extent of it all goes.

Forum List

Back