Political Cartoon

The fake news said that's 3000 people... I'm sure they meant 60 people.... in any event, some people came out to a middle school gym to watch a global cocksucking champion try to read a teleprompter.... seems like everyone had fun....

Last edited:
The fake news said that's 3000 people... I'm sure they meant 60 people.... in any event, some people came out to a middle school gym to watch the global cocksucking champion try to read a teleprompter.... seems like everyone had fun....

Hilarious golf shanker

The picture the idiot posted was taken at 11;31am when the rally was to start hours later. Jose, the lying never stops.

MSN

Hilarious

Nothing can stop you from being a huge douchebag with orange makeup on your lips.

You just be you fuckup.
I just feel sorry for you. You communicate on a primitive level, like a fucking monkey... anything I can do to help you feel human, just say the word.

I'm here to help.

Maybe a funny meme?

kam campaign team get ready.jpg

so the Gov is a liar then, because your party impeached Labor secretary Costa(s)? for the same thing Kamala did, give leniency deals to child abusers but worse, corrupt in her position she also swept RCC child abuse cases under the rug for her alumni, who were lawyers for the church abuse cases, thus she revictimised the victims.

Forum List

Back