🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political witch hunts trickle down

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Not getting turd world enough with merely prosecuting former presidents, the communist apparatchiks are now persecuting obscure public elections officials in their legal Inquisition of their enemies. Make no mistake, these sociopaths are hell bent on keeping power. I was somewhat shocked the opening statement included assertions the DNC is engaged in vote fraud.

Not getting turd world enough with merely prosecuting former presidents, the communist apparatchiks are now persecuting obscure public elections officials in their legal Inquisition of their enemies. Make no mistake, these sociopaths are hell bent on keeping power. I was somewhat shocked the opening statement included assertions the DNC is engaged in vote fraud.

Good to see criminals get charged form their crimes.

Thanks for the post.

The states legislatures determine which electors are sent to congress. Trump does not come close to being involved.

It is congress's responsibility to choose which electors they accept. This is exactly how our system is designed to work.

Good to see the hammer falling down on the a-holes that made the 2020 election a circus.

All of em...no matter how long it takes.
Fuck this POS. All of your "fraud" claims were bullshit.

Now go wet your pants somewhere else. :)

^ Insane rambling.

I have no idea what this thread is about, other then the OP demonstrating deep confusion and extreme triggering.

Can someone explain what this thread is about?

Is that what it seems?
That's what it is.

You were accused of failing civics.

You responded by saying you'd been accused of failing physics.
Feeding your bias with thoughts and feelings.
See above.
Good luck with that.
Good luck to you in pursuing and attaining basic competence in reading comprehension. :)
Have a great day.
You too komrade; it occurs to me that the Russian word for civics may be similar to the Russian word for physics, and you thus became confused.

I hope Putin doesn't scold you! :eek:

yes, please do.
  • One count of Conspiracy to Commit Forgery, a 14-year felony,
  • Two counts of Forgery, a 14-year felony,
  • One count of Conspiracy to Commit Uttering and Publishing, a 14-year felony,
  • One count of Uttering and Publishing, a 14-year felony,
  • One count of Conspiracy to Commit Election Law Forgery, a 5-year felony, and,
  • Two counts of Election Law Forgery, a 5-year felony.

• One count of Conspiracy to Commit Forgery, a 14-year felony,
  • Two counts of Forgery, a 14-year felony,
  • One count of Conspiracy to Commit Uttering and Publishing, a 14-year felony,
  • One count of Uttering and Publishing, a 14-year felony,
  • One count of Conspiracy to Commit Election Law Forgery, a 5-year felony, and,
  • Two counts of Election Law Forgery, a 5-year felony.
"Forgery" of what?

"Forgery" of what?
From the article I already linked.

"These defendants are alleged to have met covertly in the basement of the Michigan Republican Party headquarters on December 14th, and signed their names to multiple certificates stating they were the “duly elected and qualified electors for President and Vice President of the United States of America for the State of Michigan.” These false documents were then transmitted to the United States Senate and National Archives in a coordinated effort to award the state’s electoral votes to the candidate of their choosing, in place of the candidates actually elected by the people of Michigan."

The states legislatures determine which electors are sent to congress. Trump does not come close to being involved.

It is congress's responsibility to choose which electors they accept. This is exactly how our system is designed to work.

When you vote for a candidate, the electors are already identified.

You don’t get to change electors and their aliegience after the election

Trump is going down

Good to see the hammer falling down on the a-holes that made the 2020 election a circus.

All of em...no matter how long it takes.
Fuck this POS. All of your "fraud" claims were bullshit.

Now go wet your pants somewhere else. :)
ZIEG HEIL BIDEN!!

Its the Michigan demrats lining up their state for 2024. A warning to Republicans who want an honest count, not getting poll watchers thrown out or barred. There were reported death threats to the GOP election commissioners in Wayne County (Detroit) would not certify the count right away.

Its the Michigan demrats lining up their state for 2024. A warning to Republicans who want an honest count, not getting poll watchers thrown out or barred. There were reported death threats to the GOP election commissioners in Wayne County (Detroit) would not certify the count right away.
Pretty sad Trump humpers would threaten their own party.

Forum List

Back