Politico headline: ‘Biden is toast’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well, IMO this is actually somewhat good news for Democrats, in that if they act quickly and get Newsome up to speed, or even Michelle or god forbid, Kumalla, they could quickly energize their base.
I'm hoping Dems stick with Biden, since he's now more likely to lose than he was before the debate.

Dems freak out over Biden’s debate performance​

One prominent operative texted, “Time for an open convention.”

President Joe Biden opened the debate with a raspy voice and disjointed, rambling answers, reigniting Democratic concerns about his age and ability to take on former President Donald Trump.

Many of the president’s answers were hard to follow. At one point, seemingly losing his train of thought, Biden said “we finally beat Medicare,” misspeaking about his own policy on earned benefits.

1719548016858.png

Well, IMO this is actually somewhat good news for Democrats, in that if they act quickly and get Newsome up to speed, or even Michelle or god forbid, Kumalla, they could quickly energize their base.
I'm hoping Dems stick with Biden, since he's now more likely to lose than he was before the debate.

What qualifies Michelle Obama for president?

Can we move away from the political patronage.

Fox News Analysis

Trump nailed it on tax cuts and growth. Absolutely smashed Biden on that issue. He killed it on inflation, absolutely killed it on the border catastrophe. He never took the bait from Biden’s insults.

That’s the winning message, that’s the unity voters want.

Trump also crushed it on Iran, Afghanistan, China, and vowed peace between Russia and Ukraine - something Biden has failed on.

From the ver fist moment, Biden looked old, hard to understand, confused, saying scary things, and just throwing mud. Trump’s closing argument touched on key issue likes taxes, deregulation, and growth. He reacted forcefully he’ll make America great again.

That’s a home run.

-- Larry Kudlow, host of 'Kudlow' on Fox Business

And that was after hiding for a week for debate prep. Seems to me he should have slept for that week. Speaking in a very weak voice and losing his train of thought 10 minutes into the program, did not bode well for the commiecrats. Kameltoe better be warming up those kneepads, she'll be needing a new job come Jan.

Trump lied through the whole debate. Nothing he said was true.
The choices we have is that people with families are pieces of shit as compared to Racheal Maddow and company. Let the nation die if people have to be responsible for children and get shit on. It does not have to be this way.

And that was after hiding for a week for debate prep. Seems to me he should have slept for that week. Speaking in a very weak voice and losing his train of thought 10 minutes into the program, did not bode well for the commiecrats. Kameltoe better be warming up those kneepads, she'll be needing a new job come Jan.

And that is perhaps the most frightening thing about last night.
Biden was rested and prepped, better than I can remember any other candidate preparing for a one on one debate. Instead of running circles around his opponent, who by the way, is not even a professional perpetual politician, and he went down faster than a five year old, boxing Mike Tyson. It was painful and embarrassing to watch.

Forum List

Back