Politico: Ukranian officials secretly targeted Trump,helped Clinton during election

Indeed, the "projection" employed by the Crooked Hillary establishment cannot be underestimated.

It was the slimey hit job on Paul Manafort who is such a good man that really pissed me off with the Ukrainians. And they wore a badge of honor taking him out.

But hey it wasn't a surprise considering Clinton had received more donations from the Ukraine than even countries in the ME. Largest donors. One major one was of course Victor Pinchuk. Millions upon millions as well and huge buckolas from the left wing oligarchs who got their reward with the US backed coup.

And always remember Pinchuk who just for starters kicked in 8 Million to the Clinton Foundation got permission for his pipeline company from Hillary herself to work in Iran despite sanctions.

Are the same fuckers calling CNN fake still going to Breitbart for info...??? That's hilarious.

I'm looking for a list of fake news stories by Brietbart . No luck so far. Whether it's Brietbart or the NYT's I always cross reference articles before I buy in.

The election of Trump saved the world from severe tension between the super powers and a new cold war. Hillary and Obama wanted a war with Russia to explain away a lousy economy and stave off a depression because of our 20 trillion debt bill.
They still want a war so as to muddy Trumps presidency so watch out for them. They may be out of power but they are both working behind the scene to do as much harm as possible.

I'm looking for a list of fake news stories by Brietbart . No luck so far. Whether it's Brietbart or the NYT's I always cross reference articles before I buy in.

Hard to find lies in a REAL news organization, but lately there are very few of those on the air. I love your Bad Company sig. They are one of the best ever. Used to listen to Sweetwater play their songs At the Old Hickory Grill in Guys, Tn. Four nites a week. Hearing Their theme song makes that seem like LastNight.

Are the same fuckers calling CNN fake still going to Breitbart for info...??? That's hilarious.

^^^ triggered liberal. Calm down, your president elect Trump will be running things in a few days then you can relax.

Forum List

Back