Popular German bodybuilder ‘Joesthetics’ Jo Lindner dead at 30: Cause of death has not been released yet and is leaving fans wondering

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
He felt a pain in his neck and didn’t go in. We keep beating a drum. You feel odd symptoms, you get checked out. Men don’t do this. Women do. That’s why they live longer.

Fz9ZUzoXgAIBRcZ

• Banned
Even studmuffins die...But at least he left a pretty corpse.
i wanted his body. i wanted his feet. i wanted him all.

great body, though his "look" is not exactly my type when he grew that damn beard

i wanted his body. i wanted his feet. i wanted him all.

great body, though his "look" is not exactly my type when he grew that damn beard
Something has got twisted in your make -up in this area , imo , and that seems a terrible shame . That you cannot see that the guy looks ugly and grotesque is truly amazing to me . Even allowing for diversity of choice and preferences , this guy looks like a horror movie experiment that has gone badly wrong . The Wise Gurus taught the Middle Path in everything and he is a good reason why they did .

Something has got twisted in your make -up in this area , imo , and that seems a terrible shame . That you cannot see that the guy looks ugly and grotesque is truly amazing to me . Even allowing for diversity of choice and preferences , this guy looks like a horror movie experiment that has gone badly wrong . The Wise Gurus taught the Middle Path in everything and he is a good reason why they did .
his bearded face is ugly, but he has a sexy body. just my opinion

Forum List

Back