🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Portland Protester Injured Unfortunately His Sorry Ass Survived

Are we supposed to care? One less enemy on the battlefield is all.
yea like you are actually out on that field.....
Not in Portland that's for sure. Everyplace is a battlefield. That white mother killed by Burn Loot Murder didn't think she was on a battlefield.
if they were rioting out on your street you would be hiding under your bed.....
Been there didn't do that. Although in 1965 my neighbor did hide me and my baby in her closet when blacks were going door to door. I was young in those days. Inflicting pain wasn't a goal.

No I would not be hiding under the bed. I look for ways to do some damage with the riot as an excuse.

Start using live rounds on these shit bags. If the communist agitators wouldn't try to attack police then they wouldn't get their punk bitch asses hurt.
Riiiiight. Because the first amendment apply to people who aren’t trumpscum, right?

tell vlad hi

The 1st Amendment only applies to PEACEFUL protesters.

You, as a supposed attorney, should know that.

Actually, some more people who have taken part in those protests may eventually get their comeuppance, too.

How?

Sooner or later, some of them (or family or friends) may become victims of violent crime committed by people for whom those protesters' hearts had bled so profusely.

Actually, some more people who have taken part in those protests may eventually get their comeuppance, too.

How?

Sooner or later, some of them (or family or friends) may become victims of violent crime committed by people for whom those protesters' hearts had bled so profusely.
We can only hope.

Not in Portland that's for sure. Everyplace is a battlefield. That white mother killed by Burn Loot Murder didn't think she was on a battlefield.
Been there didn't do that. Although in 1965 my neighbor did hide me and my baby in her closet when blacks were going door to door. I was young in those days. Inflicting pain wasn't a goal.

No I would not be hiding under the bed. I look for ways to do some damage with the riot as an excuse.
sure you would....you lost any credibility you had with your bullshit drug stories....

sure you would....you lost any credibility you had with your bullshit drug stories....
Like i care what a dim pixel like you expresses.

Start using live rounds on these shit bags. If the communist agitators wouldn't try to attack police then they wouldn't get their punk bitch asses hurt.

the link is not very informative

Was this dirtbag shot with a rubber bullet?
Flash Bang
Who are the marshalls investigating, the police?
Should not even be an investigation. Trump should pardon any law enforcement that local DA's want to crucify.
The President cannot pardon anyone convicted of a state crime. Federal? Yes. State and local? No way!

Flash Bang
He was hit with a tear gas canister, just like the one he kicked away. Flash bangs do not smoke and are not fired.

"Portland Protester Injured Unfortunately His Sorry Ass Survived."

"USMB Poster Injured Unfortunately His Sorry Ass Survived." - - - And everyone on USMB just knew it was bush92. His sorry, racist, ignorant Troll Ass mowed down. But still lived to breath on a ventilator, to post for another useless day on USMB.

Flash Bang
Who are the marshalls investigating, the police?
Should not even be an investigation. Trump should pardon any law enforcement that local DA's want to crucify.
The President cannot pardon anyone convicted of a state crime. Federal? Yes. State and local? No way!
Your buddy, bush92 doesn't know that? Tisk, tisk.

Flash Bang
He was hit with a tear gas canister, just like the one he kicked away. Flash bangs do not smoke and are not fired.

The police have 37mm flash bang grenades with a range of about 100 yards

Flash Bang

Yes, and they are fired by the same launcher as a tear gas canister, which that definitely is what hit him! I have been on the receiving end of many flashbangs, training troops in urban combat. The reason they do not use a launcher is evidenced in the video, but would be a large chunk of metal weighing a lot more than a tear gas canister. Hit someone in the head with one, they would be dead or getting crayons and coloring books for Christmas the rest of their life!

Flash Bang

Yes, and they are fired by the same launcher as a tear gas canister, which that definitely is what hit him! I have been on the receiving end of many flashbangs, training troops in urban combat. The reason they do not use a launcher is evidenced in the video, but would be a large chunk of metal weighing a lot more than a tear gas canister. Hit someone in the head with one, they would be dead or getting crayons and coloring books for Christmas the rest of their life!

The training specifies you hit the ground in front of the target, 20 yards ahead IIRC, but most people can't estimate range worth a damn.

Flash Bang

The training specifies you hit the ground in front of the target, 20 yards ahead IIRC, but most people can't estimate range worth a damn.

Like I said, the military does not use them to my knowledge. That would escalate the conflict too much if an accident happened.

Flash Bang

Like I said, the military does not use them to my knowledge. That would escalate the conflict too much if an accident happened.

Oh, yes, there are 40mm versions of them too. I know both FAST and NEST have them in their inventory.

Forum List

Back