🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Predictably, the pathetic left wing ESPN Sports Reporters this morning.

They are of course crushing the National Anthem. Saying how it was written by....wait for it....a white "SLAVE OWNER" Francis Scott Key.

How it is a dated poem and song that does not fit in with society today.

Bob Ryan with his yellow crud covered teeth. The yappy little cocksucker Mike Lupica.

When will we need to fight? I think it is past the point.

Bob Ryan, the same guy that was suspended for saying that Jason Kidd's wife should be smacked... and the same Bob Ryan that called out Mark Jackson as a "bible-thumping con-man." He's a class act.

They are of course crushing the National Anthem. Saying how it was written by....wait for it....a white "SLAVE OWNER" Francis Scott Key.

How it is a dated poem and song that does not fit in with society today.

Bob Ryan with his yellow crud covered teeth. The yappy little cocksucker Mike Lupica.

When will we need to fight? I think it is past the point.

Bob Ryan, the same guy that was suspended for saying that Jason Kidd's wife should be smacked... and the same Bob Ryan that called out Mark Jackson as a "bible-thumping con-man." He's a class act.
z-cm_Ggn_400x400.jpg

Who gives a shit about the National Anthem anyways? I like the song, but it's nothing special. We got the lyrics from an anti-abolitionist, stole the tune from the British, and didn't even make it our national anthem until 1931.

Forget about the origins of the national Anthem. It's not about that. It's about what the song has come to represent.

And I'll stand when it's played. I don't give a shit who else does, and for what reason. In the end it's just a song.

That's like saying it's just a flag. It's more than just a song because of what it represents. Disrespecting the song is disrespecting the country.

And it is just a flag. Our current anthem and our current flag are both less than 100 years old. Neither make our country great. One of the things that makes our country great is that people have the right to disrespect them if they wish, and people have the right to disagree.

Yeah the flag and the song don't make our country great, but they are symbolic of the greatness of our country. I agree that part of what makes the country great is people can protest whatever they choose. And we have a right to criticize people for what they protest.

Who gives a shit about the National Anthem anyways? I like the song, but it's nothing special. We got the lyrics from an anti-abolitionist, stole the tune from the British, and didn't even make it our national anthem until 1931.

Forget about the origins of the national Anthem. It's not about that. It's about what the song has come to represent.

And I'll stand when it's played. I don't give a shit who else does, and for what reason. In the end it's just a song.

That's like saying it's just a flag. It's more than just a song because of what it represents. Disrespecting the song is disrespecting the country.

And it is just a flag. Our current anthem and our current flag are both less than 100 years old. Neither make our country great. One of the things that makes our country great is that people have the right to disrespect them if they wish, and people have the right to disagree.

I certainly agree they have the right and I have the right to call them Anti-American shitstains

Forum List

Back