Predictions?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
I'm not sure if this is what I hope happens, or what I think will happen.

AFC

Wild Card Game - Baltimore Vs. Tennessee - Tennessee
Wild Card Game - Indianapolis Vs. Denver - Indianapolis

Divisional Playoff Game - Tennessee Vs. New England - New England
Divisional Playoff Game - Indianapolis Vs. Kansas City - Kansas City

AFC Championship Game - New England Vs. Kansas City - Kansas City

NFC

Wild Card Game - Dallas Vs. Minnesota - Minnesota
Wild Card Game - Seattle Vs. Carolina - Seattle

Divisional Playoff Game - Minnesota Vs. St. Louis - Minnesota
Divisional Playoff Game - Seattle Vs. Philadelphia - Philadelphia

NFC Championship Game - Minnesota Vs. Philadelphia - Minnesota

Super Bowl

Kansas City 38 Minnesota 23

I agree pretty much with all of your predictions except:

NFC Championship Game - Minnesota Vs. Philadelphia - Minnesota

I think Philly will take the NFC.

SUPERBOWL:

Kansas City 30 Philly 27

Well atleast we know 2 things that are accurate, and that's that GIANTS AND STEELERS WILL NOT BE GOING ANYWHERE!!!! hahahahaha!

Originally posted by janeeng
Well atleast we know 2 things that are accurate, and that's that GIANTS AND STEELERS WILL NOT BE GOING ANYWHERE!!!! hahahahaha!

Big deal, so Dallas will play one more game than us this year. Certainly no one will remember the wild card losers longer than about 15 minutes. Now go eat a piece of dirt. :finger:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! doesn't matter in my eyes, only thing that matters is the bet that you and Jackass chose to forget, but I don't, and I am #1!!!!! that's all that matters!!!!!:fu2:

whats this ONE more game shit!!!! I have loftier goals than that and I know for sure that the Tuna does too. its tourney time!!!! Im thinkin NFC championship game

NFC is already a wrap... Philly and St. Louis in the NFC championship game.

The AFC is going to be really exciting. Denver showed that they are not out of this by a long shot. New England and KC have been rolling over their opponents all season long. Indianapolis and Tennessee are both exciting to watch. The AFC playoffs are the games to watch this season.

My prediction: New England over Philly in the Super Bowl.

how much crapwould we lowly dallas fans be taking if the steelers made the play-offs? just makin a point there jim:) yes the NFC looks stable compared to the oldwest AFC, last second heroics ala elway. dont really see a flat runaway as in the past. I still think Dallas will get to the championship game, I think with my heart more than my grey matter this time of year

Forum List

Back