Pregnant Woman Loses Eye After St. Louis Cops Shoot Bean-Bag Round

I'm still waiting for you to show where her version was proven fabrication.
He won't because he can't.
He claims not to be a racist but attempted to make the issue about Brown.
He then lied on me and wasn't man enough to admit he lied.
Then the old "wait till the facts" excuse was trotted out.
As you can see from the posts, a majority of the so called "non-racists" have attempted to make it an issue of the Black woman.

And they say white people don't play the race card...smh.

While waiting for the "facts" the same folk introduced the following lies not proven or stated by any news source.
1. The Female was driving.
2. The Female tried to run the officer down.
3. the car was parked there illegally.
4. The gas station was closed.
No one claimed she was driving and no one claimed she tried to run an officer down, you have no evidence the store was open now do you?

Post#6
. Not doing anything but respecting Mike Brown when she thought she could run over a cop. Out of respect for Mike Brown.

Post#135
The Boyfriend took her to a crime scene in the wee hours the gas station wasn't even open as far as I can tell

Post#139
they were parked illegally

Post#144
Being parked at a close business is illegal.

Post#146
She lied about what they were doing at the gas station.

No need to reply, you'll have nothing factual to say.
What is your point? Shall I post all the statements you made defending her and believing everything she said while attacking anyone that disagreed?

I just proved every point you claimed were non-existent, as I stated, you have no factual rebuttal.
The only factual rebuttal is to claim that the posts I pointed out don't exist, but since you have lied on me once I won't be surprised if you attempt a second try.

Why is it okay for you to lie, but others are not supposed to lie to you? :dunno:

As you can see from the posts, a majority of the so called "non-racists" have attempted to make it an issue of the Black woman.

While waiting for the "facts" the same folk introduced the following lies not proven or stated by any news source.
No one claimed she was driving and no one claimed she tried to run an officer down, you have no evidence the store was open now do you?

Post#6
. Not doing anything but respecting Mike Brown when she thought she could run over a cop. Out of respect for Mike Brown.

Post#135
The Boyfriend took her to a crime scene in the wee hours the gas station wasn't even open as far as I can tell

Post#139

Post#144

Post#146

What is your point? Shall I post all the statements you made defending her and believing everything she said while attacking anyone that disagreed?

I just proved every point you claimed were non-existent, as I stated, you have no factual rebuttal.
The only factual rebuttal is to claim that the posts I pointed out don't exist, but since you have lied on me once I won't be surprised if you attempt a second try.

Why is it okay for you to lie, but others are not supposed to lie to you? :dunno:

You tried to use the same tactic before, then as now, it didn't work.
If you want to attempt to post something out of context be my guest, I'll simply prove you either a liar or incapable of reading comprehension.
Take your pick.

I'm still waiting for you to show where her version was proven fabrication.

Post#6

Post#135

Post#139

Post#144

Post#146

Still waiting for that proof that the gas station was open..... You claim it was I claim it was not. Loitering is a crime, being parked at a closed business is a crime.
Further she claimed they went to get gas yet then claimed they were parked, then claimed they just tried to pass a cop. What they did is flee when the cops showed up to arrest all the criminals there ( 16 of them). Shall I mention the fact they tried to run over a cop and THAT is why the cop fired on the car?

All facts you claim did not happen.

Post#6

Post#135

Post#139

Post#144

Post#146

Still waiting for that proof that the gas station was open..... You claim it was I claim it was not. Loitering is a crime, being parked at a closed business is a crime.
Further she claimed they went to get gas yet then claimed they were parked, then claimed they just tried to pass a cop. What they did is flee when the cops showed up to arrest all the criminals there ( 16 of them). Shall I mention the fact they tried to run over a cop and THAT is why the cop fired on the car?

So in other words, you are trying to deflect from your statements in post #260.

Post#6

Post#135

Post#139

Post#144

Post#146

I see that you want to try to lie again tonight, post a link that substantiates one single statement by me that states anything you just posted.

If you can't debate based on facts, just go away and stop telling lies.

Post#6

Post#135

Post#139

Post#144

Post#146

I see that you want to try to lie again tonight, post a link that substantiates one single statement by me that states anything you just posted.

So you deny you supported the story from the woman and all she said?

Post#6

Post#135

Post#139

Post#144

Post#146

So you deny you supported the story from the woman and all she said?

So you do want to try to ignore post#260.
Ignoring it doesn't make it go away, again if you must depend on lies, why post???
So post any post where I stated that I supported this person.

As usual you won't because you can't, it was simply another lie from your mouth.

She was just driving around in the middle of a riot watching the gas station burn. Not doing anything but respecting Mike Brown when she thought she could run over a cop. Out of respect for Mike Brown.

It's obvious reading comprehension escapes you.
She was a passenger.

He said his daughter and her boyfriend had driven to a gas station in St. Louis early Tuesday to fill up. The area remained on edge hours after a grand jury decided Monday night not to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of teenager Michael Brown.

Don't worry, yours won't be the only stupid and uninformed comment made, after all this is usmb.
You did not say this?

If you want to attempt to post something out of context be my guest, I'll simply prove you either a liar or incapable of reading comprehension.
Take your pick.

Post #33 In your impotent failings at logic you have by chance drawn one factual conclusion.

It would indeed be really, really stupid to take one side without hearing all the evidence, so I'm not surprised that you have attempted to absolve the officer of any wrong doing, in the blinding of a young woman.

Now please for the last time, show me where I attempted to absolve the officer of wrong doing as you claimed.

She lying most likely. If she isn't, it's still her own fault. Wtf was that idiot doing there then?

In other words, you will suspend all common sense and intellectual honesty in order to say that this woman being shot in the face is her own fault???
Most libtards supend all common sense and intellectual honesty on a regular basis.
Instead of americanfirst how about common sense first?
What common sense? You did not support her version but claimed it was wrong to point out she was involved in a crime?

She was just driving around in the middle of a riot watching the gas station burn. Not doing anything but respecting Mike Brown when she thought she could run over a cop. Out of respect for Mike Brown.

She was a passenger.

He said his daughter and her boyfriend had driven to a gas station in St. Louis early Tuesday to fill up. The area remained on edge hours after a grand jury decided Monday night not to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of teenager Michael Brown.

Don't worry, yours won't be the only stupid and uninformed comment made, after all this is usmb.

So you go with what the first person said and don't wait for all the evidence. So here-say evidence is good enough for you.

The police thought the driver was charging them, what about that verison, or is that the side you don't want to believe.
Obviously you don't know what heresay evidence is or when it's a matter of contention.
The woman was not in a court of law or giving testimony. Stop playing with procedures you know nothing of.
If a police Officer believes a car is attempting to run them over, they are not going to fire a bean bag at the moving car. Use common sense.
You did not say this? You did not claim the cop lied?

She was a passenger.

You did not say this?
See, at least if you are going to lie, make it reasonably good.

So the person claimed she was trying to run over an officer, which is a blatant lie.
So yes it was a stupid comment to lie and say that she tried to run the officer over.
She was seat belted in the passenger seat.

The poster made an uninformed comment and I pointed it out.

Really, that's the best you could try to manipulate???

[QUOTE="reconmark, post: 10266054, member: 49013"

Take your pick.[/QUOTE]

Post #33 In your impotent failings at logic you have by chance drawn one factual conclusion.

It would indeed be really, really stupid to take one side without hearing all the evidence, so I'm not surprised that you have attempted to absolve the officer of any wrong doing, in the blinding of a young woman.

Now please for the last time, show me where I attempted to absolve the officer of wrong doing as you claimed.

Take your pick.

Now please for the last time, show me where I attempted to absolve the officer of wrong doing as you claimed.[/QUOTE]

Not a problem at all.

First you lied and your lies were this:

Post#28
No the quotes were coming from her father, not her. So your ignorance is again out front.

The quotes were not coming from her father, they were coming directly from her, which I clearly pointed out to you.
The following post in it's entirety shows the bolded actions that the woman, not her father, performed.

Your sheer mastery of ignorance is breath taking.
Let me help your primitive, moronic brain discern what she said and did, first person:

A pregnant woman who says she wasn't even protesting lost her left eye after police on Tuesday in St. Louis shot her in the face with a bean bag round, her family said Friday.

Dornella Conner wrote on Facebook that she and her boyfriend weren't protesting that morning or trying to cause a disturbance.

Conner said that her boyfriend was trying to maneuver around police,

So your sheer inability to comprehend third grade English, allows me to pity you instead of having disdain for your ignorance.

In the future don't post a lie in order to attempt to boost your attempt at a logical rebuttal to a fact.
I never posted that the officer was required to render an IMMEDIATE rebuttal. I will not ask you to retract that lie, that would require some medium of intellectual honesty on your part

In your impotent failings at logic you have by chance drawn one factual conclusion.

S
o you attempted to nullify the woman's direct statements by saying that they were heresay, thereby rendering them without merit.
If you are attempting to nullify the woman's direct action without any statements, proof, evidence, etc from the opposing side, how aren't your actions absolving the officer of any wrong doing in the blinding of the woman.

I never stated that any party was lawful or right or wrong in their actions. You attempted to diminish the lady's statements as meaningless.

What a stupid thread! ANYONE driving around in the midst of a riot is ignorant. Driving around in a riot for ANY reason with your pregnant girlfriend is stupidity beyond the pale.

After reading this thread it is clear that the woman and her boyfriend placed her in harm's way. They should both be arrested for placing the unborn child in harm's way.

Take your pick.

Not a problem at all.

Post#28
No the quotes were coming from her father, not her. So your ignorance is again out front.

The quotes were not coming from her father, they were coming directly from her, which I clearly pointed out to you.
The following post in it's entirety shows the bolded actions that the woman, not her father, performed.

Let me help your primitive, moronic brain discern what she said and did, first person:

A pregnant woman who says she wasn't even protesting lost her left eye after police on Tuesday in St. Louis shot her in the face with a bean bag round, her family said Friday.

Dornella Conner wrote on Facebook that she and her boyfriend weren't protesting that morning or trying to cause a disturbance.

So your sheer inability to comprehend third grade English, allows me to pity you instead of having disdain for your ignorance.

In the future don't post a lie in order to attempt to boost your attempt at a logical rebuttal to a fact.
I never posted that the officer was required to render an IMMEDIATE rebuttal. I will not ask you to retract that lie, that would require some medium of intellectual honesty on your part

In your impotent failings at logic you have by chance drawn one factual conclusion.

S
o you attempted to nullify the woman's direct statements by saying that they were heresay, thereby rendering them without merit.
If you are attempting to nullify the woman's direct action without any statements, proof, evidence, etc from the opposing side, how aren't your actions absolving the officer of any wrong doing in the blinding of the woman.

I never stated that any party was lawful or right or wrong in their actions. You attempted to diminish the lady's statements as meaningless.[/QUOTE]

No, I question everything about the situation, sorry but show me where attempted to absolve the officer. I never said her statements were meaningless, again more of your lies.

Take your pick.

Not a problem at all.

Post#28

S

I never stated that any party was lawful or right or wrong in their actions. You attempted to diminish the lady's statements as meaningless.

No, I question everything about the situation, sorry but show me where attempted to absolve the officer. I never said her statements were meaningless, again more of your lies.[/QUOTE]

No, just your refusal to admit your lies.
The only target of yours was the woman and your attack on her credibility, yet that critique was totally absent for the officer's actions.
Those were your words and actions, no need to be bitter because they bit you in the ass.

Take your pick.

Not a problem at all.

Post#28

S

No, I question everything about the situation, sorry but show me where attempted to absolve the officer. I never said her statements were meaningless, again more of your lies.

No, just your refusal to admit your lies.
The only target of yours was the woman and your attack on her credibility, yet that critique was totally absent for the officer's actions.
Those were your words and actions, no need to be bitter because they bit you in the ass.[/QUOTE]

Bullshit and you know it.

I tire of your silly games.

Lots of questions need to be answered.

Why did cops need to be there, why did they surround the car?

Why were they out in a riot area?

Why were 16 people arrested at the gas station?

Why did the officer fire a bean bag when bullets should have been used if he feared for his life.

Why was the boyfriend arrested?

And why are you such a dick on this issue?

Forum List

Back