Pregnant Woman Loses Eye After St. Louis Cops Shoot Bean-Bag Round

No, I stated my opinion that she would receive a hefty settlement.

Indeed, victims receive settlements. You established victimhood. I thought you spoke English? How could you not make that connection? And what was the picture for? Dramatic effect? No, you wanted to demonstrate her as a victim.

Nowhere in that sentence is the mention of her race evident, unless you now want to intimate that people receiving settlements because they were injured only applies to Black people.

So again, you introduced race into the scenario and posted your racial slur that someone was unable to pronounce victim.
So who are the people saying "victem"???

Her race is a statement of fact. I made no racial argument. Racial arguments are always genetic ones. I may have slipped in a cultural reference here or there, but not a racial one aside from a statement of fact. You have trouble with facts don't you?

It's right there plain to see.
What's your excuse for attempting to make it a racial issue??

Race? I said nothing about race. The fact that she was black is a statement of fact. I made an assessment of the local culture, but I never made an argument that included genetics. So what was your point again in posting this thread? I know, it was "Everyone look what the evil police did to this innocent pregnant black woman who was simply minding her own business in the middle of a riot."

What you did was introduce some false narrative that included the inability of other Black people and/or myself unable to speak English.
That in and of itself is racist, you made an issue of the woman's color.

I didn't so why did you??

Yeah, mocking the black victim angle is a statement of fact. Unable to speak English? You might have proven this true as I never made such a claim but you seem to think I did. Comprehension problems? Was it the all caps letters that threw you off? That generally means someone is shouting.

But still, you haven't told me why you posted the thread. of course, you're probably not going to.

I posted this prominently when I posted the thread:

Just send her the checks in the mail...

So again, it was you who introduced the "victem" slur, not me.
Why your need to intimate that certain people can't speak English and then claim that you never did?
I don't care if you are a racist, it has no effect on my life.
If you need to lie in order to push your agenda, then obviously your agenda is weak on it's face.

"Just send her checks in the mail." See? See what you did there? You established victimhood. Victims have grievances. Victims sue on those grievances. Victims get the checks. Indeed, my assessment was accurate. Thank you very much for playing.

Now I will attack your English comprehension. How the hell could any English speaking adult not make that connection? I thought you spoke English?

shell-game-flash.jpg

So you have now been reduced to playing a shell game with words.
You interjected race into the discussion, which is something I never did and proved it.

Now you want to interchange your introduction of race into the conversation with that of "victim hood".
That's impotently transparent.

Race? I said nothing about race. The fact that she was black is a statement of fact. I made an assessment of the local culture, but I never made an argument that included genetics. So what was your point again in posting this thread? I know, it was "Everyone look what the evil police did to this innocent pregnant black woman who was simply minding her own business in the middle of a riot."

What you did was introduce some false narrative that included the inability of other Black people and/or myself unable to speak English.

Yeah, mocking the black victim angle is a statement of fact. Unable to speak English? You might have proven this true as I never made such a claim but you seem to think I did. Comprehension problems? Was it the all caps letters that threw you off? That generally means someone is shouting.

But still, you haven't told me why you posted the thread. of course, you're probably not going to.

Why your need to intimate that certain people can't speak English and then claim that you never did?
If you need to lie in order to push your agenda, then obviously your agenda is weak on it's face.

"Just send her checks in the mail." See? See what you did there? You established victimhood. Victims have grievances. Victims sue on those grievances. Victims get the checks. Indeed, my assessment was accurate. Thank you very much for playing.

Now I will attack your English comprehension. How the hell could any English speaking adult not make that connection? I thought you spoke English?

shell-game-flash.jpg

You interjected race into the discussion, which is something I never did and proved it.

Now you want to interchange your introduction of race into the conversation with that of "victim hood".

My God, WORDS MATTER. They do, they truly do. Please someone, send this child to grammar school. Work extra hard on comprehension.

Indeed, victims receive settlements. You established victimhood. I thought you spoke English? How could you not make that connection? And what was the picture for? Dramatic effect? No, you wanted to demonstrate her as a victim.

Nowhere in that sentence is the mention of her race evident, unless you now want to intimate that people receiving settlements because they were injured only applies to Black people.

So again, you introduced race into the scenario and posted your racial slur that someone was unable to pronounce victim.

Her race is a statement of fact. I made no racial argument. Racial arguments are always genetic ones. I may have slipped in a cultural reference here or there, but not a racial one aside from a statement of fact. You have trouble with facts don't you?

So the racial slur "victem" is a reference to Black culture??...smh
You made a big deal of her race.

So along with making it a racial issue and intimating that Black people can't pronounce the word victim, do you want to post anything else proving how you have not attempted to make this a racial issue???

She lying most likely. If she isn't, it's still her own fault. Wtf was that idiot doing there then?

In other words, you will suspend all common sense and intellectual honesty in order to say that this woman being shot in the face is her own fault???

If that is what you got from that then you are too much of an idiot for me to bother explaining. Good luck with that.
If you came to the conclusion that she was lying absent any indication that she was, is it your fault you are this willfully stupid???

I said she was most likely lying moron.

So the racial slur "victem" is a reference to Black culture??...smh
You made a big deal of her race.

So along with making it a racial issue and intimating that Black people can't pronounce the word victim, do you want to post anything else proving how you have not attempted to make this a racial issue???

"Victim" is a racial slur? No, you established victimhood by assigning guilt in your "check" argument. I never argued that black people could not pronounce the word "victim." Writing in all caps, as every English speaking person knows, is to signify that you are YELLING. My God, are you really that dense? I truly cannot believe what I am seeing here.

shell-game-flash.jpg

My God, WORDS MATTER. They do, they truly do. Please someone, send this child to grammar school. Work extra hard on comprehension.

Yes words do matter, unfortunately you weren't very bright in trying to make one mean something else.

You felt the need to harp on the woman's race and now you want to attempt that to mean that you meant "victim hood"
So you have really been reduced to playing shell games with words.

Racism is built on dishonesty, one way or another it always reveals itself.

shell-game-flash.jpg

Yes words do matter, unfortunately you weren't very bright in trying to make one mean something else.

You felt the need to harp on the woman's race and now you want to attempt that to mean that you meant "victim hood"

A claim without a response toward how you arrived at it is not an argument but a contradiction. (Don't worry about responding to that statement, I don't expect you to understand it.) I have addressed all seen above before. No need to go further until you demonstrate why my argument, well a statement of fact really, was wrong.

She lying most likely. If she isn't, it's still her own fault. Wtf was that idiot doing there then?

In other words, you will suspend all common sense and intellectual honesty in order to say that this woman being shot in the face is her own fault???

If that is what you got from that then you are too much of an idiot for me to bother explaining. Good luck with that.
If you came to the conclusion that she was lying absent any indication that she was, is it your fault you are this willfully stupid???

Yet you make that assessment minus any fact or evidence.
Are you sure you want to throw the word "moron" around???

I guess we are supposed to believe that this moron was standing there, on the streets of Ferguson at night saying: "I wonder what all of these people are doing? Maybe I'll just stand here and watch people burn stuff, break things, and throw things at the police and national guard. I'm sure that my baby and I are safe. What could happen?"
I suppose you believe people are as literate as you and can't read that the woman was seat belted in the passenger seat and was nowhere near a riot.

I confess to not having read the article. Now I have and I'm positive that you are an even bigger idiot than I first supposed.

One correction though, I change my opinion from "Her own fault" to "Her idiot boyfriends fault".

Earlier I read an article where she claimed they were parked, so which is it? Were they parked or driving around cop cars?

Yeah she and her boyfriend are both liars. They were innocent right? So was Michael Brown right?

Bull shit.

Having reading comprehension problems today are you moron? Since when does "most likely lying" require proof? It's my opinion idiot. How dense are you really?

shell-game-flash.jpg

A claim without a response toward how you arrived at it is not an argument but a contradiction. (Don't worry about responding to that statement, I don't expect you to understand it.) I have addressed all seen above before. No need to go further until you demonstrate why my argument, well a statement of fact really, was wrong.

So now are you attempting to deny that you focused on the woman's race???
Really, attempting to lie in a clever manner is still a lie.

Maybe you just aren't capable of intellectual honesty...

No need for you to try to make one word mean another, it was ill fated when you attempted it and it's still a fail on your part.

A person's race is not a pseudonym for "victim hood", just stop.

Having reading comprehension problems today are you moron? Sunce when does "most likely lying" require proof? It's my opinion idiot. How dense are you really?
Basing an opinion on an issue minus fact or evidence is normal for you.
Remember that word "moron"???

I guess we are supposed to believe that this moron was standing there, on the streets of Ferguson at night saying: "I wonder what all of these people are doing? Maybe I'll just stand here and watch people burn stuff, break things, and throw things at the police and national guard. I'm sure that my baby and I are safe. What could happen?"
I suppose you believe people are as literate as you and can't read that the woman was seat belted in the passenger seat and was nowhere near a riot.

I confess to not having read the article. Now I have and I'm positive that you are an even bigger idiot than I first supposed.

One correction though, I change my opinion from "Her own fault" to "Her idiot boyfriends fault".

Exactly, you jumped on the victim bandwagon so quick that you didn't stop the read the facts. Not uncommon in the Ferguson tragedy.

shell-game-flash.jpg

No need for you to try to make one word mean another, it was ill fated when you attempted it and it's still a fail on your part.

Racial sensitivity much there buddy? I'll bet you see it around every corner.

Exactly, you jumped on the victim bandwagon so quick that you didn't stop the read the facts. Not uncommon in the Ferguson tragedy.

Wait what? I've never been on the side of the victim. I said it was her fault.

shell-game-flash.jpg

Racial sensitivity much there buddy? I'll bet you see it around every corner.

Intellectual honesty difficult for you son. I see it's absent in many of your posts...

Having reading comprehension problems today are you moron? Sunce when does "most likely lying" require proof? It's my opinion idiot. How dense are you really?
Basing an opinion on an issue minus fact or evidence is normal for you.
Remember that word "moron"???

Dude really? You are wrong just admit it and move on, damn.

First, I speak perfect English,so the underhanded inference that I somehow can't pronounce the word victim, is a time honored tactic of racists.
Either you are a liar or I am, let's see?
Where in any of my posts on this subject have I typed any of the sentiments you listed above??
Point them out???
Btw, if possible state your position without the intimation that I can't speak English.
If you spoke perfect English you use "implication" unless you meant to say that you were doing something "underhanded".

I know, Detroit public education, right?

Forum List

Back