President Joe lands in the UK to tell Johnson to sort himself out

Maybe the UK should honour its agreements ? Just a thought.
What?

Oh, you were kidding. Fair enough...
Cameron should have told the crazies in his party to sort out the Irish border situation before offering them a vote, We had no right to vote on a proposal that undermined a treaty without having a satisfactory solution to the treaty.

Spin forward to todays sausage wars and the tories, once again, are looking to rip up the treaty they signed earlier this year. They are actually blaming the EU for, er, sticking to the agreement they made with us in good faith.

Now trump has gone Johnson has the world stage to himself in terms of useless fuck ups.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
^ Now, the Biden administration has entered the fray, of course on the side of the EU oligarchs. The Times’ description of Washington’s issuing of the demarche against the UK should chill everyone who believes in sovereignty and democracy. Yael Lempert, America’s most senior diplomat in the UK, met Lord Frost, the Brexit minister, on 3 June. She informed him of President Biden’s ‘great concern’ that Britain’s caginess about elements of the protocol could be ‘inflaming’ tensions in Ireland. Apparently she ‘slowly and gravely read her instructions [from Washington] aloud’. In short, Frost was given a bollocking. By a foreign power. Over how Britain conducts its domestic affairs. Are you worried yet?
Maybe the UK should honour its agreements ? Just a thought.

You’ve made “the list”.

:woohoo:

He is here for the G7 but is expected to torpedo the ridiculous brexit agreement. The UK is subject to the GFA which johnson and his goons have cast aside like the colonial barbarians that they are.
Joe will inject the voice of an adult in this and order the fat twat to meet his obligations.

I suppose it is humiliating for the UK but the real humiliation is having a lying obese piece of shit as our leader. The US have shown us the lead in that respect as well.

God bless President Joe.

Maybe we can get a comb through his hair one of these days.

Then why was it signed the way in its present form?

“The ball is in the EU’s court,” Raab told BBC One’s The Andrew Marr Show. “We are willing to be flexible and pragmatic, but they must come back with the reciprocal goodwill to make that happen.
“It shows there is still a failure to appreciate what that level of misunderstanding - I think that’s the polite way of putting it - of the situation in Northern Ireland can have.”
Asked what he thought about the view that Northern Ireland had a separate status from the rest of the UK, he said: “I think it is offensive. We wouldn’t dream of talking of the northern region of Italy, the German länder or other provinces, especially ones where there are nationalist pressures, we wouldn’t dream of talking about those areas in those terms. What we want is a bit of respect from the other side, a bit of flexibility, a bit of good will.”

You’ve made “the list”.
The hall monitors' list?

No. Somebody else’s .Who’d make mincemeat out of a spineless weakling like you.
1623592979296.png

Then why was it signed the way in its present form?

“The ball is in the EU’s court,” Raab told BBC One’s The Andrew Marr Show. “We are willing to be flexible and pragmatic, but they must come back with the reciprocal goodwill to make that happen.
“It shows there is still a failure to appreciate what that level of misunderstanding - I think that’s the polite way of putting it - of the situation in Northern Ireland can have.”
Asked what he thought about the view that Northern Ireland had a separate status from the rest of the UK, he said: “I think it is offensive. We wouldn’t dream of talking of the northern region of Italy, the German länder or other provinces, especially ones where there are nationalist pressures, we wouldn’t dream of talking about those areas in those terms. What we want is a bit of respect from the other side, a bit of flexibility, a bit of good will.”
Raab is our foreign secretary . Thick as shit. Didnt realise that Dover is a busy port.

He is probably being genuine in his belief. They are really that thick.

• Wow
You’ve made “the list”.
The hall monitors' list?

View attachment 500823

They shouldn’t talk about you like that, behind your back. It’s so hurtful.

What happened to social distancing? Joe just can’t help being tactile.
As a keen brexiter perhaps you could explain how to implement brexit and respect the GFA. Let me get comfortable, I am looking forward to this.

• Funny
He is here for the G7 but is expected to torpedo the ridiculous brexit agreement. The UK is subject to the GFA which johnson and his goons have cast aside like the colonial barbarians that they are.
Joe will inject the voice of an adult in this and order the fat twat to meet his obligations.

I suppose it is humiliating for the UK but the real humiliation is having a lying obese piece of shit as our leader. The US have shown us the lead in that respect as well.

God bless President Joe.
how much of America's money is he playing quid pro quo with this time?

You’ve made “the list”.
The hall monitors' list?

View attachment 500823

As a keen brexiter perhaps you could explain how to implement brexit and respect the GFA. Let me get comfortable, I am looking forward to this.

No. 6 on the list.

6. Employ misdirection.

You’ve made “the list”.
The hall monitors' list?

View attachment 500823

No. 6 on the list.

6. Employ misdirection.
The thread is about Northern Ireland. So its not unreasonable to ask a brexiter what the solution is to the problem That stupid Brewer woman has stated that she doesnt give a shit about Ulster. Is that the general view amongst the gammon ?

You’ve made “the list”.
The hall monitors' list?

View attachment 500823

No. 6 on the list.

6. Employ misdirection.
The thread is about Northern Ireland. So its not unreasonable to ask a brexiter what the solution is to the problem That stupid Brewer woman has stated that she doesnt give a shit about Ulster. Is that the general view amongst the gammon ?

Oh? I thought it was about you, and your nonsense.

As a keen brexiter perhaps you could explain how to implement brexit and respect the GFA. Let me get comfortable, I am looking forward to this
Establish a border in the Irish Sea.
It has to go somewhere. But by doing that you piss off the proddys in the north. Their whole identity is that they are british. So anything like this sends them over the edge. johnson is calculating that they will pose less of a threat than the IRA.

As a keen brexiter perhaps you could explain how to implement brexit and respect the GFA. Let me get comfortable, I am looking forward to this
It has to go somewhere. But by doing that you piss off the proddys in the north. Their whole identity is that they are british. So anything like this sends them over the edge. johnson is calculating that they will pose less of a threat than the IRA.
But there isnt any alternative now. Moreover, Britain signed up to this scenario. Well, there is actually another way to go - tearing down the GFA, with quite possible hard backlash from the EU and maybe even the US.

But such a move doesnt make sense, considering the demographic of N Ireland. It seems that this region will be heading out of the UK in any case.

But there isnt any alternative now. Moreover, Britain signed up to this scenario. Well, there is actually another way to go - tearing down the GFA, with quite possible hard backlash from the EU and maybe even the US.

But such a move doesnt make sense, considering the demographic of N Ireland. It seems that this region will be heading out of the UK in any case.
This is why mindful refuses to engage on the subject. The only solution is to return to the status quo and scrap brexit. The current DUP leadership is a lot more extreme than the previous administration and they are not going away.

When the bodies pile up the brexits will blame the EU for a situation that the dumbos created.
Brexit was about "taking back control" of our borders but apparently, that doesnt work in Northern Ireland. We cant even send sausages there.

When will we get our brexit prize ?

This is why mindful refuses to engage on the subject. The only solution is to return to the status quo and scrap brexit. The current DUP leadership is a lot more extreme than the previous administration and they are not going away.

When the bodies pile up the brexits will blame the EU for a situation that the dumbos created.
Brexit was about "taking back control" of our borders but apparently, that doesnt work in Northern Ireland. We cant even send sausages there.

When will we get our brexit prize ?
I think that Britain's political elite should openly admit that the times of the Union are counted. And a reasonable solution of divorce and life after breaking up should be found.

Forum List

Back