President Trump agrees to debate Harris on FOX News on September 4

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This should be good, even if it is the despicable FOX News. There would be a packed live audience and it would be hosted by Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum. Kamala Harris would have no other choice than to accept his terms and do it. It’s her only slim chance to win.

Trump says he's agreed to Fox News debate with Kamala Harris on September 4 in Pennsylvania arena​

"Donald Trump has said he's debating Kamala Harris on September 4.

The GOP nominee claims the face-to-face will take place in an arena in Pennsylvania, but Harris has yet to confirm it's happening.

Posting on Truth Social Friday night, Trump wrote: 'I have agreed with FoxNews to debate Kamala Harris on Wednesday, September 4th.'

Trump claims that the ABC News debate scheduled for September 10 was 'terminated' when Biden dropped out of the race.

He also claimed that there's a conflict of interest because he's in litigation against ABC and anchor George Stephanopoulos, who Trump has referred to as 'Slopadopoulos'."

Trump says he's agreed to Fox News debate with Kamala Harris

This should be good, even if it is the despicable FOX News. There would be a packed live audience and it would be hosted by Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum. Kamala Harris would have no other choice than to accept his terms and do it. It’s her only slim chance to win.

Trump says he's agreed to Fox News debate with Kamala Harris on September 4 in Pennsylvania arena​

"Donald Trump has said he's debating Kamala Harris on September 4.

The GOP nominee claims the face-to-face will take place in an arena in Pennsylvania, but Harris has yet to confirm it's happening.

Posting on Truth Social Friday night, Trump wrote: 'I have agreed with FoxNews to debate Kamala Harris on Wednesday, September 4th.'

Trump claims that the ABC News debate scheduled for September 10 was 'terminated' when Biden dropped out of the race.

He also claimed that there's a conflict of interest because he's in litigation against ABC and anchor George Stephanopoulos, who Trump has referred to as 'Slopadopoulos'."

Trump says he's agreed to Fox News debate with Kamala Harris

With Paul Ryan there, Trump.should suspect that she will.receive the questions.

Last edited:
With Paul Ryan there, Trump.should suspect that she will.receive the answers.

Even if that were so, there won't be any teleprompters for her to read. Harris seems to have problems vocalizing anything without creating convoluted word salads that don't make any sense.

A former Attorney General of California and Senator vs. a career criminal with dozens of felony convictions who ordered his goons to vandalize his former workplace and beat up 130 cops. Where can I place my bet?

A former Attorney General of California and Senator vs. a career criminal with dozens of felony convictions who ordered his goons to vandalize his former workplace and beat up 130 cops. Where can I place my bet?

On the losing candidate, obviously.

Even if that were so, there won't be any teleprompters for her to read. Harris seems to have problems vocalizing anything without creating convoluted word salads that don't make any sense.
No, she will.know the answers and have perfected prepared.responses, as Clinton did. It wont be a debate, it will be her repeating answers she has remembered. An Infomercial.as Clinton showed. This will allow MSM to sell her as a "competent, strong,.decsive leader" who has "prosecuted the case" against Trump. I can hear Van jones now. The Establishment behind her have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years,.that is the big danger in all of this. Just look at the last four years. Trump had better prepare and arrive with some strong facts, media want this debate badly just as they wanted it for Biden,.for different reasons. He is more ahead in the polls than they promote, they just needed Trump to agree by pretending it is a closer race than it really is. He doesnt need to practice.around people he cant trust, just have a laundry list of her failed policies and her activities.against black men in Calfornia and do his best to remember them. He also needs to compare his numbers to hers on inflation, illegal immigrants, job opportunities pre covid and the fake bump after,.the oncoming deep recession of course. The next three years will be very dangerous ones for the world and I trust Pompeo, Grenell and Vivek over the alternatives. Europe.is nearly lost, without strong demands from America, they will continue to lack the military and will power needed to confront the upcoming potential World War. America can't do it alone, the world needs demands from America be met,.not a pat on the head as the world burns.

No, she will.know the answers and have perfected prepared.responses, as Clinton did. It wont be a debate, it will be her repeating answers she has remembered. An Infomercial.as Clinton showed. This will allow MSM to sell her as a "competent, strong,.decsive leader" who has "prosecuted the case" against Trump. I can hear Van jones now. The Establishment behind her have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years,.that is the big danger in all of this. Just look at the last four years. Trump had better prepare and arrive with some strong facts, media want this debate badly just as they wanted it for Biden,.for different reasons. He is more ahead in the polls than they promote, they just needed Trump to agree by pretending it is a closer race than it really is. He doesnt need to practice.around people he cant trust, just have a laundry list of her failed policies and her activities.against black men in Calfornia and do his best to remember them. He also needs to compare his numbers to hers on inflation, illegal immigrants, job opportunities pre covid and the fake bump after,.the oncoming deep recession of course. The next three years will be very dangerous ones for the world and I trust Pompeo, Grenell and Vivek over the alternatives. Europe.is nearly lost, without strong demands from America, they will continue to lack the military and will power needed to confront the upcoming potential World War. America can't do it alone, the world needs demands from America be met,.not a pat on the head as the world burns.

You're assuming that Kamala Harris is bright, intelligent, and articulate. Even though we quit watching the FOX channel, a debate on there would be far better than ABC.

You're assuming that Kamala Harris is bright, intelligent, and articulate. Even though we quit watching the FOX channel, a debate on there would be far better than ABC.
She is good at reciting someone elses ideas. The problem with this is thwt the problem.solving and way forward for America requires creativity and problem solving. Take your border for instance which Trump largely solved. Xi and Putin dont care how.well she can recite another persons words, they will force you to plwy chess. They will.be backing one person over.the other in 2024.

Kamala should accept the Fox News debate if Trump accepts the ABC debate. She has to get out their and fight if she wants to win.

Last edited:
Kamala should accept the Fox News debate if Trump accepts the ABC debate. She has to get out their and fight if she wants to win.

Trump should not accept a debate on ABC. It should be on CBS or a more objective network. PBS would be perfect is they could actually use objective people and not career government employees who are more concerned with their own jobs than Americas future. He already had one debate in front of CNN, though they did try to be fair, was it on purpose perhaps? Hmm...

ABC and MSNBC are joke networks and represent an ideology, not journalism. This ideology is what is most damaging to the West currently.

Last edited:
The debate will be the ball game.

Fox should be at least as fair as CNN was to both, asking fair questions and not letting them dance around the questions.

The debate will be the ball game.

Fox should be at least as fair as CNN was to both, asking fair questions and not letting them dance around the questions.

No, the debate won't supersede policies of the last four years compared to Trumps four years. That needs to be Trumps message. "My four years or Biden/Harris"?

How many people have died in Ukraine, Russia, Palestine and Israel alone over the last 3.5 years? It's just evil. This isn't how humanity should act.

Last edited:
No, the debate won't supersede policies of the last four years compared to Trumps four years. That needs to be Trumps message. "My four years or Biden/Harris"?
If you look at the most important policies, Trump is ahead by double digits.
1. The economy
2. Immigration
3. Inflation

Kamala will be avoiding answering questions on her record, and will be attacking Trump on 34 felonies, and J6 all the time.

The FOX mods need to say "your position was______you didn't change it with your response".

If you look at the most important policies, Trump is ahead by double digits.
1. The economy
2. Immigration
3. Inflation

Kamala will be avoiding answering questions on her record, and will be attacking Trump on 34 felonies, and J6 all the time.

The FOX mods need to say "your position was______you didn't change it with your response".

I think the worst outcome has been the supposed Lawfare, perhaps followed by the lack of an open competition for the leader of the Democrat Party, This signals the rise of something in the future and it isn't free and fair elections but more of a Communist system.

Trump has to make Americans aware of how differently he was treated when he was a Democrat in the 80s and 90s and how media treats him once he is a GOP.

He should also speak about his potential cabinet, nothing wrong with speaking about Rubio, Vivek, Scott, Grenell, Pompeo and others who he respects in terms of their opinion and judgement. He can juxtapose that with "the president has the final say but you need good decision makers and negotiators around you to help bring the best options forward"

The administration is a big selling point for me and I'm not an American. I do appreciate the finer details of government and decision making though I've never worked in the government. You need smart people up and down the chain.

Forum List

Back